1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Great Pic:thumbsup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
April, I don't think it matters where you are or what you're wearing your hot!!!

Thanks to you and Matt for sharing your pics

·
Registered
603 Posts
Yet another great one to provide many nasty thoughts! Thanks again April and Matt, look forward to any and all future posts!

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Finally let April out of the garage..:laughing:

She looks hot and expensive...:thumbsup:

ZEP

·
Registered
297 Posts
One?!! Just one picture!!? :thud: Sure it's a great pic. You look outstanding. And as has been mentioned above, you really don't need the fireplace on with the heat your throwing. With that being said, only one? Something tells me Ms. April is teasing, loving it and would like to hear a little more begging. Ok, Please.....please, please, please,etc!! With sugar on top?:D

·
Registered
572 Posts
One?!! Just one picture!!? :thud: Sure it's a great pic. You look outstanding. And as has been mentioned above, you really don't need the fireplace on with the heat your throwing. With that being said, only one? Something tells me Ms. April is teasing, loving it and would like to hear a little more begging. Ok, Please.....please, please, please,etc!! With sugar on top?:D
Forget the sugar - I'll bet whipped cream would be more to her liking. (whoops - nearly said more to her licking.) :D

Bruce

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I think I'd stick a log in there,I mean the fireplace of course.:laughing:

ZEP

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
H:surprisedly M:surprisedly

·
Registered