Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are laying on top the the thermostat housing... where are they routed normally? Some go to the MAF, and others over to passenger side. Also where does the EGR solenoid go that's laying on my drivers side valve cover?

·
Registered
267 Posts
slightly modded,early 86 iron head

stock 86 late aluminum head

under distributor passenger side firewall

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so are they routed under the rad hose? I can't see... damn astigmatism!:laughing:

·
Registered
267 Posts
yes, injectors wirings, driver side, continue with maf sensor harnes,water temperature sensor and are routed under radiator neck hose,in the other side injectors harnes continue with tps sensor harnes and iac valve harnes, if you have air pump and air injection,as i can see, you must have connectors for diverter solenoid ecc. grey and blu connectors passenger side throttle assembly...injectors wiring are routed under runners,between lower side runners and valve cover

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet thanks venice, I have to do a coolant flush anyways, so that will be the perfect time to get them routed where they need to go when I pull the upper hose off.

·
Registered
267 Posts
using this type of electric product you can put injectors harnes in their original position,just some cuts for injectors plugs, if you want re-route maf and other sensor wiring you don't need disconnect radiator hose,simply umplug sensor connectors from upper position and route them under the hose,then reconnect...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts