Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could change it for a DIFFERENT color of the same year... what would it be and why?

·
DC Crew
3,482 Posts
I love my sunburst orange vette. If i have to change it to anything it would be black and the sidpipes would be chrome.

zach

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I grew-up LOVING red corvettes
I bought a red corvette
I'm going to paint her the OE Mille migilla Red
It may be the only thing I'll leave stock!!

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
I'd better be I paid for it :D It was Polo Green when purchased, if you could put them side by side, you'd swear it wasn't the same car.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
She's metallic polo II right now. If it weren't so damn hard to keep clean I'd go with black.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
My first (an '86) was black. I've always liked black cars, but the dark red metallic has really grown on me.

So black would be my choice.

I can't wait to see the new orange on the C6, though! :thumbsup:

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
66 Nassau Blue -Love the Color

84 2-Tone Bronze -Ok, but not my favorite color. Needs painting.......maybe I could paint it Blue with a white stripe down the middle, don't know if I have seen that before....... :laughing: would that look cool?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Some kind of "BRIGHT" Red, Black sucks to care of, drives me up a wall.
Sorry I spent the money, and repainted my vette its stock color.
Oh well, now I'm stuck.
tony

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I am not happy with my black right now,and has for the stock colors for my year,well i not inpressed with any of them.I like red,but not the bright red,more of a deep cranberry w/silver GS Stripe and acents yup thats my plan if cost is not out of this world.I would like to windshield banner in silver also,what do you think,pat could you photo shop a 84 with that paint /stripe to give me a better look,thanks ken:buhbye: :D

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Its yellow. Are there other colors. :huh:

·
Banned
591 Posts
my 86 is factory brown, 1 of 488, I would not change it.
my 99 is pewter, I like the stealth feature, I would not change it

:thumbsup: :D

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kenney said:
I am not happy with my black right now,and has for the stock colors for my year,well i not inpressed with any of them.I like red,but not the bright red,more of a deep cranberry w/silver GS Stripe and acents yup thats my plan if cost is not out of this world.I would like to windshield banner in silver also,what do you think,pat could you photo shop a 84 with that paint /stripe to give me a better look,thanks ken:buhbye: :D
How about a real version?

BIG--> http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2555&size=big&password=&sort=6&cat=509

BIG--> http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2557&size=big&password=&sort=2&cat=509

More....
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1059

:buhbye:

·
Liftin' the fronts
2,261 Posts
There were no numbers on these old heaps but I think mine started life in Red. Now it's Arctic Blue with Inca Silver Coves and a Beige Interior. I like the Blue. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine is Electron Blue and there is no way I would change the color. I had to go 300 miles to find my baby.

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
re color

i realy love white but i have a 02 trailblazor so trip black would make book ends vettes make great lawn ornements but that said standing by it self my clasic white on white flame red interior makes me feel complete:cheers: :partyon: :smokin: :laughing: :) :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts