Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Lots of new faces, here's your excuse to post!

We would like to hear about you, your car, and what you think of the C6 or our site.... or anything else interesting!

R

·
0 Posts
Well I guess I am new here. Love the site and looks like a lot of great info as well.:buhbye:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rick Daniel said:
Well I guess I am new here. Love the site and looks like a lot of great info as well.:buhbye:
Welcome aboard, Rick. Nice to have you here. I bet you are pumped about pending C6 sales?:excited:

R

·
0 Posts
You bet this is a very exciting time for Corvettes.:partyon: :cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rick Daniel said:
You bet this is a very exciting time for Corvettes.:partyon: :cheers:
I tell you, the buzz is amazing!

Of the 300 e-mails a day I get, I must get 100 e-mails just from folks wanting to know if I have any "inside" scoop on the C6, who they should talk to about a C6. How much will they get on trade for the C5....

Simply nuts!!!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Welcome Rick! Glad you're excited.:thumbsup:

R

·
0 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I tell you, the buzz is amazing!

Of the 300 e-mails a day I get, I must get 100 e-mails just from folks wanting to know if I have any "inside" scoop on the C6, who they should talk to about a C6. How much will they get on trade for the C5....

Simply nuts!!!
Well I do have an idea on where you could send them.;) :rolling: :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts
Welcome Rick.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, i'm quit new here.

My name is Wim and I live in the Netherlands. I'm married to Wilma. We're both infected with a serious corvette fever.
We own a 1976 coupe and are members of the Dutch Heartbeat Corvette Club. They also have a great website : www.heartbeatcorvette.nl
I love this forum, i learned a lot about the new C6 here.
In the netherlands - among the Corvetteclub members - there's also a lot to do and a lot of rumours about the new Vette.
If you want to see some pic's of our vette and our other (american) rides you must go to www.janpeters.nl and click the "american cars" button on the left. I'm sorry that the site is in Dutch but the pic's will speak for themselve

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WenW said:
Hi, i'm quit new here.

My name is Wim and I live in the Netherlands. I'm married to Wilma. We're both infected with a serious corvette fever.
We own a 1976 coupe and are members of the Dutch Heartbeat Corvette Club. They also have a great website : www.heartbeatcorvette.nl
I love this forum, i learned a lot about the new C6 here.
In the netherlands - among the Corvetteclub members - there's also a lot to do and a lot of rumours about the new Vette.
If you want to see some pic's of our vette and our other (american) rides you must go to www.janpeters.nl and click the "american cars" button on the left. I'm sorry that the site is in Dutch but the pic's will speak for themselve
Welcome, Wim. I've been to heartbeatcorvette.nl many times! I have to check out the janpeters.nl website now.

Good to have you hear with us, Wim! :)

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
Welcome Wim. You are right, there are some cool pictures. You even have some good ones of 'early iron' on the cruise section. Even saw one of a black and white.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm pretty new to the site as well. I live in the DC area and currently drive an 02 Altima 3.5se. I was in the market for a G35 coupe till my wife said "You know, for the same price you could get a used Vette" I'm hoping to pick up a C5 when the C6 comes out. I figure there will be a few C5 trade ins for it.:)

I really like the style of the C6. I can't wait till the unveiling.

I may not post much but I do visit everyday. I also Admin an Xbox Live racing site if anyone is into that sort of thing. One of the main reasons I like this site is that it's a nice break from dealing with the kids at my site. Patrick has a great community here.:cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Howdy people
My name is Paul
I'm quit new also here.
I am also a member of the Dutch Heartbeat Corvette Club, just like W&W.
I drive a 1972 Stingray with a 383 cui Stroker engine with enough horses.
I am watching this site for a few weeks and joining it since two days.
:) :) :)
Its very good and i like it very much, with good posts and cool pictures.
A lot of greetings from the Netherlands.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
welcome noobs....:cheers:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts