Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brewer apparently first referred to beheadings during a June 16 interview with Fox News, talking about "the kidnappings and the extortion and the beheadings and the fact that people can't feel safe in their community" in discussing controversy surrounding the immigration law.

She went further in a June 27 interview on Phoenix television station KPNX when asked about the earlier beheadings claim.

"Oh, our law enforcement agencies have found bodies in the desert, either buried or just lying out there, that have been beheaded," Brewer said.

In fact, there have been beheadings in Mexico in violence associated with criminal cartels that include those active in cross-border smuggling.

And some violence has spilled over the border, including the March slaying of a southern Arizona rancher, Robert Krentz. Law enforcement officials have said they believe Krentz was killed by an illegal immigrant, likely a scout for drug smugglers.

But none of the southern Arizona coroners who handle immigrant cases have seen headless bodies.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100904...DeW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDYXJpemdvdmVybm9y

"It's a kind of fear-mongering that has hurt our economy. It has driven jobs away,"

Sound like lies to me.:huh:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank God the illegals are just shooting, stabbing and strangling people to death. If they aren't beheading people, it's time to sound the all clear. Routine murder is apparently OK with liberals as long as it perpetrated by Illegals on Arizonans. :crazy:
No crime is ok on my watch.

Like I said....

I have been watching the Az drug crimes increase since 1998/2001ish....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.