Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the hell? Anyone know anything more about this?

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Did you know, that ALL of the US "mainstream media" is owned by only 6 corporations? So, anyone watching them, knows very little about anything with much significance..

3 years from now you will look back and say: "Damn, Newb was onto something with that 30's Germany talk.."

·
Registered
904 Posts
Looks to me that they got exactly what they were asking for. Instead of saying "yes, we'll respect the monument and the other 90% of the people here" they pushed until they were in cuffs. Nobody there gave a rats ass about their agenda except them. I hope they're still in jail.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks to me that they got exactly what they were asking for. Instead of saying "yes, we'll respect the monument and the other 90% of the people here" they pushed until they were in cuffs. Nobody there gave a rats ass about their agenda except them. I hope they're still in jail.
They were arrested for not breaking any laws.

How is this OK?

:huh:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They were blatently confrontational.
:rolling:

Not in the slightest. They only asked what law it was. Something a lawman should know and be ready to tell when asked. Hell, even when getting a ticket, they have to cite the statute broken on the ticket and tell you. When placed in cuffs, you are informed of what law you broke. These guys? Nothing. And I am unusually pro-police in most cases. This? Bullshit.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
I gotta agree, I see no laws being broken, other than some cops being offended somehow

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Everybody here should know by now -there is always more to the story then these children are willing to advertise. This was an authority figure dare... they got exactly what they wanted. Scale was absolutely correct... nobody gives two shits other then those that have a problem with authority figures. Rebels without a cause. These fruit pies are exactly what is wrong with America today. Each and everyone of them would vote in a second to disarm and de-meat you me and everybody else in this country. Hardly the types we should be looking up to and caring for.

·
Registered
358 Posts
These clowns have no respect for anything but their own agenda.
It's time for this nonsense to stop.
Too bad our tax money gets used for public places for them to abuse.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
:laughing: We bitch wine and moan about yahoos like these infringing on our rights, but at a seconds notice we are all for infringing upon theirs...

Humans are such strange creatures.. :lookinup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts