Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen and any Ladies that might be interested,

As August 18th approches, I have come up with a grand plan. I would like to host a Digital Corvettes Barbeque. I am hoping to have a couple of "out-of-town" guests which would make my house the perfect location. I have a huge driveway and good sized backyard. For those of you that made it to Perry's house, my yard is similar. I love to cook, and especially grill so I will fire up the weber and knock out some burgers and brats ( and if I see anyone putting ketchup on thier brat they have to walk home). I will have some beer and soda, but if you plan on partying, please pick up some brews.

I think that whether or not this happens is going to depend on what everyone else has planned, and how many people would be interested.

Jason

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Of all the weekends this summer, I had to pick that one to be out of town.

:nuts:

Have fun.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts

As August 18th approches, I have come up with a grand plan. I would like to host a Digital Corvettes Barbeque. I am hoping to have a couple of "out-of-town" guests which would make my house the perfect location. I have a huge driveway and good sized backyard. For those of you that made it to Perry's house, my yard is similar. I love to cook, and especially grill so I will fire up the weber and knock out some burgers and brats ( and if I see anyone putting ketchup on thier brat they have to walk home). I will have some beer and soda, but if you plan on partying, please pick up some brews.

I think that whether or not this happens is going to depend on what everyone else has planned, and how many people would be interested.

Jason
Humm,
I'm hungry already!

some show info...
http://www.corvetteconti.com/blog/?p=373

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts

Jason
You know I'll be there, and we'll drag Rick Conti with after the show. We'll get him drunk, and we'll tie him up and take pictures. :D

·
DC Crew
3,081 Posts
then put him on the subway heading to the south side @!!!!!

wait not a good idea !!

p.s did that to a brother in law of mine [ nobody liked him too much }
but to this day he thinks he got on the subway himself }}

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a feeling that my two guest rooms will be occupied. However, anyone that wants to crash on a couch or floor is more than welcome......Patrick.

Rick, you are more than welcome to make the trip down after the show. I might even find a place for you to crash hereif you want.

Did I mention the dogs??????????? Anyone that stays here will have to be cool with dogs......At least during awake hours. I will keep them in my room so they dont lick you guys awake in the night.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I will keep them in my room so they dont lick you guys awake in the night.
We dont need to know what you do in your room with your dogs in the middle of the night. :smack

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We dont need to know what you do in your room with your dogs in the middle of the night. :smack
Mab_Man:spanked: Stingin'

Stingin':nuts: Mab_Man

·
Registered
4,607 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
cool - i'll be there...

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
I have a feeling that my two guest rooms will be occupied. However, anyone that wants to crash on a couch or floor is more than welcome......Patrick.

Rick, you are more than welcome to make the trip down after the show. I might even find a place for you to crash hereif you want.

Did I mention the dogs??????????? Anyone that stays here will have to be cool with dogs......At least during awake hours. I will keep them in my room so they dont lick you guys awake in the night.
Thanks bro...if I can do it, you know I'd love to hang with you guys!
:cheers:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Will those be Johnsonville brats?:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts