Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hmmmm nice. how about a smile Renee!

both yours RJ or does the R in Rj stand for Renee?

:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The RJ is both mine. Renee would have her own. She a friend of may family and my wife asked her if she would like to pose with my car.

Thank you.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Nice addition to the babes section:thumbsup:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Can't figure out why she doesn't smile in some of the photos. Judging by the last shot, she isn't too shy or inhibited.:huh:

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Hey! Where'd the last one go?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
She a friend of may family and my wife asked her if she would like to pose with my car.
What the heck kind of wife do you have? Does anybody else here have this type of wife? I've got the old garden variety type where if I mentioned that I'd like to have some woman pose topless with my car I'd get hit with a frying pan. :partyon:

·
Registered
107 Posts
What the heck kind of wife do you have? Does anybody else here have this type of wife? I've got the old garden variety type where if I mentioned that I'd like to have some woman pose topless with my car I'd get hit with a frying pan. :partyon:
:agree: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
She went on vacation. She will be back.
I see it's back already, Thanks!! A sultry look at the camera would cap that set right off :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I almost think my wife would be good with that, I'll have to ask her. But even if I did ask her if she minded if one of her friends would pose topless, the main problem would be finding someone who would do it :laughing: My wife has said that she'll pose wearing a tiny bikini while washing the car. I was going to wait until I had it all repainted but in pics the car would look ok now. Maybe I'll ask her when I get it back on it's wheels :thumbsup:

I have some nice ones of her now, but nothing Vette related :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
I see it's back already, Thanks!! A sultry look at the camera would cap that set right off :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I almost think my wife would be good with that, I'll have to ask her. But even if I did ask her if she minded if one of her friends would pose topless, the main problem would be finding someone who would do it :laughing: My wife has said that she'll pose wearing a tiny bikini while washing the car. I was going to wait until I had it all repainted but in pics the car would look ok now. Maybe I'll ask her when I get it back on it's wheels :thumbsup:

I have some nice ones of her now, but nothing Vette related :(
thats ok, we'll look at them anyway :thumbsup: send em

1 - 20 of 31 Posts