Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there guys, I recently got back from our national convention and thought I'd share a few pictures. I did mostly video but these are just some of my favourites....

this is my friend Jims Callaway Supercharged ZO6, WHAT A MONSTER! I had a ride in it and WOW is it quick and fast!!! I was screaming like a little girl!

Here's some pix from the track events the day after

and here's a couple of shots from a photo shoot we did a week later with a whole lot of US Muscle cars, but I only included the vettes! if u want to see more of the other cars just tell me!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Beautiful pictures! :thumbsup:

Everytime I see your vette, I feel inspired to paint my GS similarly. I love it!

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Beautiful pictures! :thumbsup:

Everytime I see your vette, I feel inspired to paint my GS similarly. I love it!
:agree: Your car was the inspiration for my 69 Vette (as you know.);) It's beautiful and I never ever get tired of seeing it!:thumbsup:

Great pictures btw!:cheers:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I think some of those vettes are factory rejects:huh:

The steering wheels are on the wrong side of the car:surprised

Just teasing:smack

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think some of those vettes are factory rejects:huh:

The steering wheels are on the wrong side of the car:surprised