Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang. Can someone post a link on how to set the doors to unlock on a C5 when the trans is put in park? I'll save the story for another time:laughing: Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
It is an option in the "options". If you hit the options button and scroll through the choices, you'll see something to the effect of "unlock on park" or key removal... something like that. I'm too lazy to go into the cold garage and look with my birthday suit on. :D

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is an option in the "options". If you hit the options button and scroll through the choices, you'll see something to the effect of "unlock on park" or key removal... something like that. I'm too lazy to go into the cold garage and look with my birthday suit on. :D
Oh! Thanks for the visual AJ:thud: I may be scarred for life now:rolling:. I've stumbled across it once or twice, just don't know which button changes the option. Thanks buddy:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Oh! Thanks for the visual AJ:thud: I may be scarred for life now:rolling:. I've stumbled across it once or twice, just don't know which button changes the option. Thanks buddy:thumbsup:
:laughing:

Well I'm dressed now. I'll go look in a bit.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You AJ:partyon:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Sorry about the delay Mark. I'm old and forgetful at this point in my life. :thud:

Here's a document that explains the entire Options configuration for your car. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You AJ. Just what I was looking for. Proof again, that, You are da man!:cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that my '04 TRC did not have that option until I installed Window Valet.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Worked on my 01' :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that my '04 TRC did not have that option until I installed Window Valet.:thumbsup:
Nope, all 2001-2004 had that option. I think all C5's did but I haven't checked the earlier years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts