Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Calendar Shipping Update

Hello,
I want to thank you all for the support. About 30% of the orders are coming from Digital Corvettes with the other 70% coming from other sites (including Ebay and Amazon).

I mailed the calendars ordered between Dec 3rd and Dec 10th on Saturday the 11th. The calendars have been mailed US Mail with an expected arrival of 7 to 10 days. Due to the heavy volume of mail the Post Service has in December you may not receive until the 24th.

If you haven't ordered yours yet, do so today. Free shipping is available for orders placed between now and December 20th. After the 20th there will be two shipping options available for cost: Parcel Post or Priority Mail both via US Postal Service.
http://www.speedenthusiast.net/

Remember, the calendar ...
Features beautuiful corvettes, settings and women
Has all six generations of corvettes represented
Includes both US and Canadian Holidays
Is printed in the United States
Comes with a Money Back Gaurantee

This is a tasteful and quality calendar that is wife friendly. My wife has scurtinized all the proofs from each shoot and has given her seal of approval or at least not 'disapproval' of the calendar!


Cheers - Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Calendar Shipping Update

I mailed the orders received between Dec 11th and Dec 16th on Saturday, December 18th. The calendars have been mailed US Mail with an expected arrival of 7 to 10 days.
If you haven't ordered yours yet, do so today at
http://www.speedenthusiast.net/


Shipping 2 by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr

Shipping 3 by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr
Thanks again for all your support and Merry Christmas !

Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Merry Christmas


Merry-Christmas by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr

Merry-Christmas-2 by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr
These are sample proofs from our last photo shoot. We were originally going to shoot with a white 1969 convertible big block car. Ron's car developed problems that morning and we had to go to plan 'B'. Thanks for being a good sport Bill! You saved the day and Ron's car will be in a shoot we are working on for January. That shoot is shaping up to be a garage themed shoot. For all of you, I will post a few proofs soon after the shoot.

If you haven't ordered yours yet, do so today.
http://www.speedenthusiast.net/

Cheers - Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Calendar Shipping Update

MERRY CHRISTMAS !
I hope your Christmas is filled with friends and family and you have HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

Thank you for your continued support! I was able to make it to the Post Office yesterday.

I mailed the orders received between Dec 17th and Dec 23rd on Friday, December 24th. The calendars have been mailed US Mail with an expected arrival of 10 working days. You should receive by January 7th, or there abouts.

If you haven't ordered yours yet, do so today at. I'm still offering FREE SHIPPING !

http://www.speedenthusiast.net/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Happy New Year !

I hope you all had happy holidays.

These last few weeks have been busy. Sorry for not posting updates. Our office was closed from the Dec 24th through Jan 2nd and during that time we have had the holidays and friends and family visiting etc.

I have mailed two shippments since my last post(s). Calendars ordered through 12-29-10 have been mailed and should arrive within 10 working days (January 12th).
We have a shoot scheduled for this weekend - the shoot will be a Sexy Mechanic theme with a 1969 corvette roadster. As always, I will post proofs once they are ready.

Cheers - Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Calendar Shipping Update

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank you for the continued support. I mailed calendars ordered between Dec 29th and Jan 6th yesterday. The calendars were shipped Priority Mail and should arrive in 3 working days.

We also had our next photo shoot for the 2012 calendar. The theme was a sexy mechanic with a 1969 roadster. Definately a hot shoot. I'll post some proofs when we have them ready in the next few days.

Cheers - Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Corvette & High Performance Meet in Puyallup, WA

Greetings,
If your coming to the Corvette & High Performance Meet. Look me up, I'm in booth 2330.
I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. With me will be February model Kat Hirschman of the Corvettes and Curves wall calendar
Come stop by and see us - Cheers Jeff

Puyallup Corvette Show by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Top