Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow DigitalCorvettes members,
Its me, Luftwaffe35 and I’m happy to say the time is here! The calendar that has been in development for the last year is finally ready for release. I want to thank you all for your interest, support and enthusiasm for the calendar project. It has been a long but fun effort.
I have created a ‘commercial’ Supporting Vendor account for the calendar (S_Enthusiast) but am maintaining my personal account as well (Luftwaffe35). They are both me so you can reach me by either means.

Its beginning to be (new) calendar time and I wanted to let you know that the
Automotive Beauties
Corvettes and Curves
2011 Wall Calendar
is available now.

The calendar …

- Features Beautiful Corvettes, Settings and Women
- Has all six generations of Corvettes represented
- Includes both US and Canadian Holidays
- Is printed on high quality, heavy weight paper in the USA
- Comes with a Money Back Guarantee
- Is only Available online

The calendar is a 12 inch wide by 24 inch long wall calendar and is just like what you would find at major retailers but is only available through the intranet. This high quality calendar is similar to a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit calendar or Maxim magazine calendar BUT features fellow members cars and beautiful models!

I am confident that you will like the quality of the calendar and offer a money back guarantee to ensure your satisfaction.

Please visit my website for more information on the calendar at

On the website you can see samples of each page of the calendar.

The calendar is available for $14.99 each and is also available on Ebay.com and Amazon.com but I am offering free shipping through my website for the next 100 orders received. Orders are processed through PayPal.

The project has been well received and I am getting orders or requests now. Do to interests, I am already starting to shoot for the 2012 calendar. If you would like your car in the calendar or know someone that would be interested in modeling, please contact me. I'm very interested in a C2 coupe and a C3 convertible.

Here are two teaser pages. Go to the website to see the whole calendar and order yours today.

Cheers - Jeff

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Calendar Shipping Status

Hi All,
I have mailed calendars out today to everyone that ordered a calendar through yesterday. A few orders came in today and I hope to have those mailed tomorrow.

I will be mailing calendars to the car owners that participated in the calendar project (as I get confirmation of addresses). A few of you car owners have ordered multiple copies :) For those of you that have, I shipped your free calendar along with the calendars you ordered to simplify shipping.
To keep shipping costs down, I mailed via slowboat (sorry),
EVERYONE SHOULD RECEIVE THEIR CALENDAR BY TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK (if not sooner).
Lets hear about it if you like the calendar when you get it! I have plenty more - Please keep the word out - these are nice calendars.
Thanks everyone - Jeff

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Calendar Shipping Update

Greetings fellow DC members,
I just got back from the post office. I have mailed calendar orders through Sept 23rd - including calendars to the car owners and model participants (that have confirmed thier mailing addresses). I believe there are two models and two car owners remaining.
The calendars have been mailed Priority Mail with an expected arrival date of 2-3 days.
I am receiving a decent amount of orders and want to thank you for understanding with the shipping and handling durations (its hard for me to keep up with your orders!). I think I will post something on the website to highlight that it will take 1-2 weeks from ordering (but have that noted on PayPal already).
Thanks everyone - Jeff

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updates on Progress of 2012 Calendar

While the interest for the 2011 wall calendar continues to grow, we are pressing forward on efforts for the 2012 calendar.
We had our second photo shoot the other day for the calendar. This shoot was with Playboy model, Jess Robinson. The shoot went great and was a lot of fun (alright, they all are a lot of fun!)
Here are a few proof photos from the shoot. Remember these are lower resolution and unedited photos – the ones used for the calendar will be much higher and have touch up to make the photos POP.
Jess will be one of the models featured in the 2012 calendar. We are planning to have two more shoots before the end of this year. One will be fall based and the other will be something with a holiday theme. I’ll post proof photos as we have those sessions. Currently we are planning the fall shoot to occur in early October with the holiday theme shoot occuring perhaps in November.
Cheers!

8046 by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr
8056 by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr
8104 by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr
8078 by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr
8024 by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Calendar Shipping Update

Greetings fellow DC Members,
On saturday, I mailed calendar orders placed through Oct 1st. The calendars have been mailed Priority Mail with an expected arrival date of 2-3 days.
You should receive by Wednesday.
Jeff

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Calendar Shipping Update

Greetings fellow DC Members,
I mailed calendar orders today. This shippment cover orders through Oct 6th. The calendars have been mailed Priority Mail with an expected arrival date of 2-3 days.
You should receive by Wednesday.
Jeff

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Calendar Shipping Update

I mailed the lastest calendar orders today. This shippment covers orders placed through Oct 11th. The calendars have been mailed Priority Mail with an expected arrival date of 2-3 days.
You should receive by Monday or Tuesday.
Cheers - Jeff

We are targeting a fall theme shoot for the upcoming days, I willpost proof photos once we have completed the shoot. The photos from this shoot will be for the 2012 calendar.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow !

I had a flurry of orders last night. Thanks everyone. The calendars were mailed Priority Mail with an expected arrival date of 2-3 days.
You should receive by Tuesday or Wednesday. This covers orders through Oct 15th.
I wanted to remind everyone that the calendars are $14.99 each with FREE SHIPPING. These are nice quality 12 inch x 24 inch wall calendars, you will not be disappointed. I Provide a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for your satisfaction, so order with confidence.
Cheers - Jeff

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Calendar Shipping Update

Greetings,
I mailed the next batch of calendars. This shippment covers orders placed through Oct 19th. The calendars have been mailed Priority Mail with an expected arrival date of 2-3 days.
You should receive by Monday or Tuesday (USPS tells me the weekend doesn't count).

Cheers - Jeff

If you have not done so yet, Go to http://www.speedenthusiast.net/ for more information and order yours today!

PS We had a great shoot for the 2012 calendar the other day - I should have proofs to post in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Well I think this is the best corvette calender ever produced,

Nice Job :thumbsup:

Bon

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I think this is the best corvette calender ever produced,

Nice Job :thumbsup:

Bon

Thanks Bon, I'm glad you like it.

For the rest of you DC members out there. Don't take my word for it, take others word. Its a very nice calendar!

Money Back Guarantee and only $14.99 TOTAL (no shipping costs).

http://www.speedenthusiast.net/

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Calendar Shipping Update

Greetings Fellow DC Members,
I got tied up at work for a few weeks as we prepared a bid set of construction docments for release - some long hours and weekend work through that period, which probably led to the cold I then came down with. I am almost back to health.
I shipped calendars ordered between Oct 20th through Oct 26th a while back and you should have received those by now if you were in that lot. Today I shipped orders placed between Oct 27th and Nov 6th. If you placed your order during that time you should recieve your calendars on Monday (or Tuesday).
I have had a few inquires about bulk discounts if a club or such was to order all at once. If you are interested in a bulk order please contact me. I am working on getting bulk order options on the website but in the meantime, contact me and we will set you up!
Cheers - Jeff

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Calendar Shipping Update

Greetings DC members,
I shipped orders received between Nov 7th and Nov 11th today. The calendars have been mailed via USPS Priority Mail with an expected arrival date of 2-3 days. You should receive by Monday or Tuesday.

Cheers - Jeff

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update on Progress of 2012 Calendar

Helo Fellow DC members,
I wanted to share some of the proofs from our last photo shoot. Photos from this shoot will be used in the 2012 calendar. This shoot was with model Jennifer and was a lot of fun. We shot in three different areas to capture the look and feel we were after. These are the RAW photos, the final photos will be touched up to pop even more.
We are gearing up for another shoot – this one will have a holiday theme and feature a 1969 roadster. This next shoot will likely be the last until after the first of the year. We will be doing a winter shoot in January or February and a garage shoot after that.
Cheers - Jeff

Jennifer 1 by Luftwaffepdx, on

Jennifer 2 by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr

Jennifer 3 by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr

Jennifer 4 by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr

Jennifer 5 by Luftwaffepdx, on Flickr

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Calendar Shipping Update

Greetings DC,
I shipped orders received between Nov 12th and Nov 14th on Monday. It was a big stack. The calendars have been mailed via USPS Priority Mail. If you are one of the orders from Portland you should have received it Today. If you live in the US (but outside of Portland), you should receive it in 2-3 days (by Thursday). There we a couple of International orders which will be delivered in about 7-10. days.

Cheers - Jeff

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Calendar Shipping Update

Hello DC,
I mailed the calendars ordered between Nov 15th and Nov 18th today. The calendars have been mailed Priority Mail with an expected arrival date of 2-3 days.
You should receive by Monday or Tuesday (USPS tells me the weekend doesn't count).
I wanted to remind everyone that the calendars are $14.99 each with FREE SHIPPING. These are nice quality 12 inch x 24 inch wall calendars, you will not find a nicer quality calendar anywhere. I Provide a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for your satisfaction, so order with confidence.
Go to http://www.speedenthusiast.net/ for more information and order yours today!
If you are more comfortable with it, the calendar is also available on www.amazon.com and www.ebay.com.
Cheers - Jeff

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Calendar Shipping Update

I mailed the calendars ordered between Nov 19th and Nov 21st today. The calendars have been mailed Priority Mail with an expected arrival date of 2-3 days.
You should receive by Wednesday. If not, it will be after Thanksgiving.
I suspect that the next round of orders will occur during the Black Friday Sale :thumbs: , which will start Thursday.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts