Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a picture you'd like to use as your avatar, and don't have the tools to resize it nicely, just past a picture of the car here and someone can then resize it for you.

:thumbsup:

B

·
0 Posts
How do you resize an animated GIF file like my avatar? I tried in Photoshop but it only does one frame.

I need it to be no bigger than 48x48 pixels and have the aspect ratio look normal.

I want to keep the one here the same size but use a smaller one for another forum. Any idea?

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BIG LAW MAN said:
How do you resize an animated GIF file like my avatar? I tried in Photoshop but it only does one frame.

I need it to be no bigger than 48x48 pixels and have the aspect ratio look normal.

I want to keep the one here the same size but use a smaller one for another forum. Any idea?
I use Jasc Animation Shop. To resize animated GIF's, you need a program that can load them as individual frames and not a single image - as you found out.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
If you have a picture you'd like to use as your avatar, and don't have the tools to resize it nicely, just past a picture of the car here and someone can then resize it for you.

:thumbsup:
Cool, can someone do this pic for me...kinda big but it shouldnt be too much of a problem right?

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Avatar pics help...

STuNnInTeE said:
Cool, can someone do this pic for me...kinda big but it shouldnt be too much of a problem right?
No prob. I'll get to it tomorrow. :partyon:

·
Registered
990 Posts
ok here goes a try with a new pic for the avatar @#@#$$%$%% can't make it stay on this page. I'll go to my control and try to get it there. If not then the ncm logo is fine:huh:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Patrick, I'm gonna e-mail you mine, its 100X100 but the file size to too large. If you could fix it for me that would be great. Thanks :excited:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I think this one would replace my current blurry one nicely. If its too big to shrink properly, don't worry about it. Thanks!

·
Resident Metalhead
1,354 Posts
what are the avatar size limits? i will be happy to help out.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
muddpile said:
I think this one would replace my current blurry one nicely. If its too big to shrink properly, don't worry about it. Thanks!
Man you are lucky to have a car like that!
it is beautiful!
Drive safe man,
Fenwick

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
Mudpile and Fenwick. Try these on for size

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Fenwick said:
Man you are lucky to have a car like that!
it is beautiful!
Drive safe man,
Fenwick
Thanks man! It didn't look quite like that when I bought it, but a few hundred hours of work and a few thousand dollars made it what it is today.

Thanks for the Avatar Torch. I'll try it out ASAP!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts