Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone make me one of those cool avatars with the screen name in it and everything?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
#1vette#1 said:
can someone make me one of those cool avatars with the screen name in it and everything?

"For that cool avatar we'll need to bill your credit card 5 easy installments of just $19.95. But wait... there is more. We'll waive the normal $25.00 monthly avatar license renewal fee, so you can use the avatar for free, for as long as you want! That's right, for as long as you want. Why wait? Operators are standing by."

·
Registered
16,602 Posts
Patrick said:
"For that cool avatar we'll need to bill your credit card 5 easy installments of just $19.95. But wait... there is more. We'll waive the normal $25.00 monthly avatar license renewal fee, so you can use the avatar for free, for as long as you want! That's right, for as long as you want. Why wait? Operators are standing by."

Take a look at MY avatar! This is what you get if you skip a payment! :laughing:

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
:rolling: :rolling:

Patrick said:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Man that's a pretty cool avatar!

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
:laughing:

:laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts