Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At this time Patrick is swapted with avatar requests.
If you want a nice avatar made, post in here.

Just tell me what picture you want used and some things you would like done to it, and I will see what I can do for ya.

Feel free to email me too.
[email protected]

·
I have no title.
4,505 Posts
What is going on here now you are making them for others trader:laughing: Thanks again mine looks great.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I'll take one if you're bored. Don't own a vette yet since I'm young and poor....but my favorites are the DSOM C6, and the '69-72 stingray coupes. my screen name is taken from the imagery of the Smashing Pumpkins' final album. I know that's completely unrelated, but I figured I'd throw that explanation out there....I don't really care what it looks like....surprise me! :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
The red stingray on a greyish background and reflected below it. With my name is a cool cursive font that alternates red to black.:thumbsup:

*I'll keep my old one Steve and Greg:cheers:

·
Banned
1,471 Posts
do what you want with mine, as long as it has one of my car photo's in it somewhere.

·
Registered
365 Posts
just do anything you want to to mine i dont care as long as its cool and it is red and black and it says 2001 Vert. thanx bro you are very nice for doing this for us!

[/IMG]

·
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have ones done for corvetteC6 and WIT911.

I will upload them to the gallery with your name and the word "avatar" as the title, and you can pick them up there.

Hope you like

-MORLOK

·
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
supra9714 said:
im next!?
So you want it to say '01 vert instead of your name, or both :huh:

U R THE MAN! Let me know if I can do anything to help you out!
Thanks guys. It makes me really happy when you enjoy my work.

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
cool Morlok:thumbsup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
watever you want to do bro your the one designing it and i want you to choose what it says because i want you to make it the way you want it since you are nice enough to make it for me...it has to be red and black though. i really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!:partyon:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Thanks Morlok:thumbsup:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
SC-Razor said:
You're kicking my car out?:laughing:
Razor, I've got your's in in the works, soon my friend :thumbsup: :partyon:

·
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
corvetteC6-9 said:
Thanks Morlok:thumbsup:
I just re-read you request and I realized I messed up on the words, so I made you another one with the letter style you reqested.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 208 Posts