Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nitto1320.com

now it might download it twice, if it does, simply download the second version to a different location to your pc and run it from there.

Corvette0096 turned me on to it, He's on the other forum.

Do not say I didn't warn you how addictive it can be!!!!:smokin:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Link doesn't exist for me.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I played it last month, addictive indeed! I had my Civic all tricked out, it was fun just trying to get my reaction times down to .500 exactly... hasn't happend yet though.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,567 Posts
Now I've got something to do in my "spare" time

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a low 9 on motor supra and 8.20s on a 200 shot. The civic has gone 8.60's on 200 shot with a supercharger.

I get challenges all the time. LINGENFELTR is my name on there. Feel free to send me a challenge, I'll run for $ or fun with either car.:excited: :thumbsup: :smokin:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not too big of a hit here eh? It's 20 pages long on the other forum, I've created a lot of drag racing zombies!!!

http://www.nitto1320.com

try it.:buhbye:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
My name on there is FivePoint7Liter. I play it every once in a while. At first it was VERY addicting but now it doesn't bother me if I don't get to play it. Next time i'm on there, I'll look for you.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Jay 383, I challenged you. Just curious, what all does you Civic have? 8.60's with just nitrous and a supercharger? My Civic runs somewhere in the 11's with all turbo upgrades, exhaust, 50 shot of nitrous, and a few other minor engine work.

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
I'm signed up, just waiting for my confirmation e-mail.

And, who is the JACKASS that decided that people should start with a piece of **** Civic?

I'd rather take a rusty Nova with no floor pans.:nuts:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
COOL! Have you fully joined (put in the confirmation number) yet? Im on there and did a search for your name and found nothing.

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
COOL! Have you fully joined (put in the confirmation number) yet? Im on there and did a search for your name and found nothing.
Yea, something got flubbed. Never got the e-mail. I'll try again....:(

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I'm doing something wrong here. Everytime I download it it tells me I need an updated version and when I try to download that it tells me I already have it on my computer.:huh:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
raidmagic said:
I'm doing something wrong here. Everytime I download it it tells me I need an updated version and when I try to download that it tells me I already have it on my computer.:huh:
It did that to me at first too. When you DL it, you save it to a certain place. When it tells you to DL the updated version, dont worry about it, just go to where you saved it to and look for the program (called 1320v1085)

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Just waiting for the code and I'll try it out...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts