·
Registered
3,516 Posts
That's Awesome

But You'all crazy E-nuff

Do you'all really need Marijuana too ? :nuts:

This could get scary

Besides I thought the Prozac was working for you :laughing:

I am glad you'all Stole the limelight from California and hopefully Arizona becomes the 1st to legalize Marijuana,

It would do wonders for their economy and steal the limelight from California :laughing:

Now kick the hell out of the Federal government on Illegal immigration, And you'all will be a bunch Rockstarrs in the political arena

Right-on Arizona :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
You don't need to do anything but find a doctor that will sign that you are prone to Ulcers and elect to use Marijuana as a maintenance solution to reduce stress.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:cheers:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
I've heard that Cannabis makes a beautiful ornamental that prefers lots of sun. ;)
It does, but mine never lasted long enough...

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Common Medical Uses for Cannabis (Marijuana)

Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Anxiety Disorders
Autism
Aversive Memories
Can Cannabis Help Multiple Sclerosis?
Cancer cachexia and cannabinoids
Cannabidiol anti-inflammatory activity
Cannabidiol Enhances the Inhibitory Effects of THC on Human Glioblastoma Cell Proliferation and Survival
Cannabidiol prevents prion accumulation and protects neurons against prion toxicity
Cannabinoids and cancer: pros and cons of an antitumour strategy
Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants - US Patent 6630507
Cannabinoids: Potential Anticancer Agents
Cannabinoids promote hippocampus neurogenesis and produce anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like effects
Cannabinoids reduce breast cancer cell growth and invasiveness
Cannabinoids treat Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Cannabinoids treat breast cancer
Cannabinoids treat cervical cancer
Cannabinoids treat gliomas
Cannabinoids treat lung cancer
Cannabinoids treat prostate cancer
Cannabinoids treat skin cancer
Cannabis and Depression
Cannabinoids Elicit Antidepressant-Like Behavior
Cannabinoids play an important role in stress-related disorders: Study
Cannabinoids treat depression
Cannabinoids in Bipolar Affective Disorder
Cannabis and Migraine
Cannabis and Neuroprotection
Cannabis and Psychosis
Cannabis enhances cognitive functioning in schizophrenia
Cannabis use may be related to improved neurocognition in bipolar disorder
Cannabis treats Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Cannabis and Treatment of Chemo Related Nausea
Cannabis as a substitute for alcohol and other drugs
Chronic Cannabis Use in the Compassionate Investigational Drug Program
Chronic Pain
Control of the cell survival/death decision by cannabinoids
delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol in clinical oncology
Diabetes
Hepatitis C
Lymphoma may be slowed by cannabis
Marinol vs. Marijuana
Medical Marijuana in addictions treatment as a harm reduction practice
Musculoskeletal Disorders
Neuroprotection by Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol
Neuroprotective effect of cannabinoids in Parkinson's disease
On the future of cannabis as medicine
Pancreatitis
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Sickle Cell Disease and Cannabis
Skin allergies treated with Cannabis
Sleep Apnea
Tourette-Syndrome

Case Reports:
Cannabis treats night sweats of patients with advanced cancer
Treatment of a hyperkinetic movement disorder during
Smoked Marijuana Improved ADHD Driver's Performance
Smoked Medicinal Cannabis for Neuropathic Pain in HIV
Cannabis decreased the number of depressed days in a patient with bipolar disorder
Cannabis treats Depression
Using Medical Cannabis to Treat Autism Spectrum Disorder
Cannabis treats Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Cannabis treats Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder Associated With Streptococcal Infections (PANDAS)
Cannabis treats child with violent, uncontrollable outbursts
Marijuana reduces risk of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
The Center for Medicinal Cannabis Research (CMCR) Report on Clinical Research (February 11, 2010)
Review on clinical studies with cannabis and cannabinoids 2005-2009 (February 13, 2010)

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
You don't need to do anything but find a doctor that will sign that you are prone to Ulcers and elect to use Marijuana as a maintenance solution to reduce stress.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Where ever shall I find a DR to prescribe this???? :D ;)

·
Banned
12,109 Posts

or restless leg, or back pain that dont show up in xrays.....:laughing:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
This kind of kills the whole "Liberal hippies just want to smoke" argument. Smaller government conservative win! :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
This kind of kills the whole "Liberal hippies just want to smoke" argument. Smaller government conservative win! :laughing:

No it doesn't. It is government intrusion and regulation that is the way -in the first place. We can smoke bark and rose pedals all we wish... but not that plant ? Who the **** is anybody to tell me what I can and can not ingest ?

Useless tidbit of information:

Nowhere on the planet is pot completely league and unregulated.

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
When your unsafe actions put others in danger.
:WTF Oh my God..... If you're talking about Marijuana. I'm going to stop.... If I argue this one out, you guys might forget who's the idiot here. :crazy:

Jr.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
:WTF Oh my God..... If you're talking about Marijuana. I'm going to stop.... If I argue this one out, you guys might forget who's the idiot here. :crazy:

Jr.
:rolling: Let me say it for you then. Alcohol is legal and much more dangerous than marijuana.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
:rolling: Let me say it for you then. Alcohol is legal and much more dangerous than marijuana.
Amazing isn't it? Marijuana is a class 2 drug according to the federal gov.. cocaine is a class 1 drug, so they say marijuana is more dangerous than coke!

HTF do you outlaw a plant and put people in jail for it, with a straight face?!?! :crazy::laughing:

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Amazing isn't it? Marijuana is a class 2 drug according to the federal gov.. cocaine is a class 1 drug, so they say marijuana is more dangerous than coke!

HTF do you outlaw a plant and put people in jail for it, with a straight face?!?! :crazy::laughing:
You have it backwards. Marijuana is a Schedule 1 drug. The Feds see no medicinal value. Schedule 2 drugs have some medicinal value. They use Cocaine for eye surgery.

Schedule I Drugs
Schedule I drugs have a high tendency for abuse and have no accepted medical use. This schedule includes drugs such as Marijuana, Heroin, Ecstasy, LSD, and GHB. Recent activists have tried to change the schedule for Marijuana citing the possible medical benefits of the drug. Pharmacies do not sell Schedule I drugs, and they are not available with a prescription by physician.

Schedule II Drugs
Schedule II drugs have a high tendency for abuse, may have an accepted medical use, and can produce dependency or addiction with chronic use. This schedule includes examples such as Cocaine, Opium, Morphine, Fentanyl, Amphetamines, and Methamphetamines. Schedule II drugs may be available with a prescription by a physician, but not all pharmacies may carry them. These drugs require more stringent records and storage procedures than drugs in Schedules III and IV.

Jr.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts