Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Need Lots!!!, Of B&b Bullet Pics Installed. Any Pics Of Any Angle Are Great. I Want To See How Much The Patrude Out Past The Bumper(i Think That Looks Very Cool) If You Have Em, Please Post Them!!!!!.

Thank You Very Much, I Appreciate It!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey, how are ya. I've installed some B&B bullets on my C6 and will be posting some pics for you but mines do not stick out pass the bummper, and I am wondering why?

·
Banned
622 Posts
B&B Bullets are the $hit :thumbsup: . They look totaly Bad A$$. And sound even Better

·
Registered
60 Posts
B&B Bullets are the $hit :thumbsup: . They look totaly Bad A$$. And sound even Better

I like the stripe with on the side from the front fender across the door. Is that a decal or is it custom paint work? Very nice touch! Great looking ride!

·
Banned
622 Posts
Its a decal, so is the exhaust fascia. Thanks for the complament. :thumbsup:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Wow! So the rear is a decal too? It looks excellent!
Anybody have links or info on where I could order both the side & rear decals?
The decals where on there when I bought it. Ive looked everywhere, He must have had them made at a graphics place or somthing.The louvers you can get at ecklers, or other corvette places. they are RK louvers spears.If someone out there does find where the decals come from please let me know.:laughing:

·
Banned
622 Posts
You've got one hot looking ride! Nice! Seeing C5s like this keep them in the running for me! :partyon:
Thanks for the compliment.:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts