Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well. We're back in. I had previously mentioned the mysterious self-propelled power driver's seat. It has gotten worse over the past couple of weeks. The other day, the seat kept stuttering forward while I was driving to the point that it pushed my knees into the dash. Also, I began noticing a small drop of fluid under the front of the car on the garage floor. The dealer just called me and said that the fluid was a leaking power steering fluid cooler. Needs to be replaced. Part has to come from Michigan. They haven't looked at the seat yet. Wish me luck. Thank goodness for warranties. No mods for this guy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Good luck....hope they take care of you....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Well. We're back in. I had previously mentioned the mysterious self-propelled power driver's seat. It has gotten worse over the past couple of weeks. The other day, the seat kept stuttering forward while I was driving to the point that it pushed my knees into the dash. Also, I began noticing a small drop of fluid under the front of the car on the garage floor. The dealer just called me and said that the fluid was a leaking power steering fluid cooler. Needs to be replaced. Part has to come from Michigan. They haven't looked at the seat yet. Wish me luck. Thank goodness for warranties. No mods for this guy. :thumbsup:
Good luck with that seat, that's strange. I'm only gonna put an exhaust on my vette, warranty's are good. ha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts