Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just picked up an '01 Yellow Convertible.
I was going to buy another car, but once I saw this one, I was sold.

I am now finding what forums are out there and which ones to join. I saw some references to some other site that people are moving from to here. If I could get a clue to what that site is, I'd appreciate it. I don't want to waste time on a dying site.

I hope to be able to add something once I become familiar with the car. I do all my own work and can fix about anything.

My previous car interest was the Starions and Conquests (aka: Starquests) from the 80's. Cool cars that don't cost much any more, but you really need to be your own mechanic because the shops have no clue. I built several engines for other club members and made some parts. With those cars you end up with a garage full of spare parts and a frustrated wife.

I also previously had an '86 coupe and then an '88 Convert 'Vette. Those cars were pretty nice, but were traded for various reasons.

I plan to hang onto this '01 for at least 7 or 8 years. The has some sort of aftermarket exhaust, a BBK throttle body and CAI with 2 K & N type filters. I need to find out if the car has any sort of tune on it.

Anyway, this is my intro and look forward to contributing when I can.

Rich

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome home.No use checking out other vette sites.This is the only one you will need.Lots of information and the best people you could meet.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Welcome back and to DC.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Welcome to DC:partyon::partyon:

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Welcome to DC! Love that yella vert! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Welcome home.No use checking out other vette sites.This is the only one you will need.Lots of information and the best people you could meet.:thumbsup:
Agreed.:cheers:

·
Banned
6,201 Posts
Wilkommen sie to DC! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to DIGITALCORVETTES:DCOM
If your screen has turned Blue, you have reach your new home for the Corvette addiction. There is no other place for therapy unless your driving:devil:.
Emjoy:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts