Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Trailer was hot, plot summary probably goes something like she ends up with the "right guy" not JT and realizes its about the kids and not her. yep gonna be a crappy movie.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I wonder what the censored version of the trailer looks like. There's no way that much profanity could be aired on T.V. or even in the theater during previews.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Too be honest, while she is still attractive, Cameron is beginning to get a little "long in the tooth.":lookinup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I wonder what the censored version of the trailer looks like. There's no way that much profanity could be aired on T.V. or even in the theater during previews.
T.V. no
Movie Theaters yes

Haven't you ever seen Bad Santa????

This movie is gonna be great, I was laughing my azz off at the trailer. :rolling:
Big Cameron Diaz fan too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Love it gotta go... cannot wait to take my 9 year old son.... seriously!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Those great 4 letter words just roll right off Cameron's lips....:laughing::laughing:
I am sure there are a lot of things that roll off those lips pretty damn good.... jus sayin:cheers:

·
Registered
840 Posts
LOL nice!:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Prediction: C4s will be going up in value this summer!

To all the C4 owners in the Forum- Get all your friends to see this movie (OK, you may lose a lot of friends.)
But this is the shot in the arm we long-suffering C4 lovers needed to get people to pay attention to our loved ones!!
:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts