Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
-=Jeff=- said:
nope, lately every day is the weekend

SLACKER!! You still need a drink though, right? What'll it be? Guinness or Murphy's? :cheers:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Yup, but I got out of work just after 1pm today!

And I'm heading out later to my Jeep club's meeting. This week is turning out ok... now if the weather works out this weekend so I can Zaino my new paint, I'll be really happy.:D

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I only had 4 Mondays so far this week, I am working tomorrow too. I have some frozen Cosmoplitans at home, gonna enjoy 2 or 3 tonight.:excited:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BubbleHead said:
Yup, but I got out of work just after 1pm today!

And I'm heading out later to my Jeep club's meeting. This week is turning out ok... now if the weather works out this weekend so I can Zaino my new paint, I'll be really happy.:D
Tim, why don't you shoot up to my house and do it on the driveway? I was going to buff/detail the vette, and clean up the interior on Saturday.

B

·
0 Posts
-=Jeff=- said:
SLACKER???? Well it was not my choice I got laid off due to downsizing.. LOL

Today I think I will have a 6X (see if you can find that one :D)

Wooo...a challenge!! It is a beverage, right? Is that the only info you're gonna give me to work with...6X? :(

B

·
0 Posts
-=Jeff=- said:
Impressive.. You are correct. I use to drink that all the time in England.. Definitely some good stuff..

Well, they don't call me "Surfer Girl" for no reason.
I'm a whiz on the web!

"Sparks" didn't give it a very good review though: "Wadworth's bog standard bitter. Sweet, but fairly easy drinking. Not very exciting, really. All in all, an adequate low-budget session beer."

However, "beer belly" feels differently: "This beer is very good. I like it and buy loads of it all year round. I find it makes rugby matches that much more enjoyable. Sparks is a boy who should stick to lemonade as he's no idea of what a good beer should taste like, my advice is to discount his opinion-he is obviously very silly."
-beer belly

1 - 14 of 14 Posts