Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,383 Posts
I prefer Edellbrocks, but, the Demon line is very similar to the Holley with a few good exceptions. The airhorns are nicely contured for flow, and the general construction is up to date and clean, unlike the messy Holleys. More nice features are the option to use anular boosters instead of down leg, and you can also change out the air bleeds. They're pricey, but if the dual bowl carbs are your bag, they're better than a same sized Holley.

· Registered
2,383 Posts
wait a moment guys. Before you start making rod and jet changes on the Edelbrocks do two things.
1- make sure the floats are set to spec.
2-If your fuel pressure is greater than 6 lbs at idle, you will flood through the needles. Set the pressure to 5 1/2 lbs.

If you need to drill air holes in the throtle blades, then you must be running a pretty lumpy cam. If your vacuum is 12 inches or higher, there's a misadjustment someplace. I'd look for that before drilling the plates.

· Registered
2,383 Posts
offshore said:
Ok. I said when I was done i would let you know what happened.
Today was the first chance to test them & try to set them up.

Both Edelbrock 750's are in the dumpster!!!!! They SUCK. Holley's no problem. When I said in the dumpster I'm not kidding there not worth the time to f--k with!
Oh mannnnnnnnnnn:( Send them to me....Those carbs are sooooooooooo easy to tune in.:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.