Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather here in Tn beautiful today so my friend and I took a little roadtrip around Tn. Thought I would get a few pics of our rides. Just a point and shoot camera so they aren't the best in the world.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Your red hurts my eyes. :laughing:

Really though, great looking day and pics, and sharp looking vehicles! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Nice looking rides.:thumbsup: Enjoy that weather while you can.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good looking pics and the backdrop looks great
Which one is faster ?
Thanks for sharing
P.
It's funny that you asked that because we found out today and I can walk him pretty easy. Mine is built pretty stout and his is stock except for exhaust. It's fast but they are too heavy!

·
Supporting Vendor
210 Posts
Very nice pics :thumbsup:

The C5 still looks better :partyon:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:thumbsup: Vert looks great..

ZEP

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Love the Grand Old Southern building in the first shot backround. Both cars are really nice. They always look
good when the are clean and shiny. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks so much for the comments! We really had a blast that day. Mrvette83, that one is my favorite as well. Posted it on facebook and it has gotten some great comments. Hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Just got lucky and pulled off a good pic.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
It's funny that you asked that because we found out today and I can walk him pretty easy. Mine is built pretty stout and his is stock except for exhaust. It's fast but they are too heavy!
Isn't it nice to get out in fine weather and enjoy our passions? Nice pics. I ran across a new Camaro a couple of weeks ago. You are indeed correct. Some folks just don't understand the hp/weight ratio:thumbsup:. Nice looking rides:thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice pics...

...are you sure Renee didn't take those pics for you? :thumbsup: Just kidding! Very nice shots, beautiful day, and the 'vette looks stellar as always!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beautiful vette.

And the wheels look awesome :thumbsup:
Thank you! Wasn't trying to brag on my wheels, Jhonathon W had just commented on the pics and I bought my wheels from him.

Rick, believe it or not, I took these and did my own editing at home and I don't know squat about editing!! Thanks for the compliment, wish you had been down for the run. Hopefully we can all get together again soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts