Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
512 Posts
ChiMan said:
Just the beginning of the project :)

Thought I'd start with the current pictures of a 85 black Z51 car.

Not sure of what it will be in the end, depending on $ and time, but its a start...

Nice Hood Prop?
[/img]
The Hood Prop was some funny $h|t... LoL... Well atleast we got a start by pulling the trans.. I just hope the trans from the white 85' will work ok... If not I guess we'll be re-building one of them...

I think from seeing what the 85/89/93 looks like now that this one will turn out pretty nice when your done..

-Rick

· Registered
512 Posts
Looks like you got quite a bit done since last time I was over.. Probably will see it in person tomarrow, when we start working on the trans install..
-Rick

· Registered
512 Posts
ChiMan said:
Getting closer and seeing some progress...thanks VetteTech81 for so much help!!!
No Problem.. I am glad the trans from the wrecked 85' works.. though I wouldn't have minded rebuilding a 700-R4.. atleast we won't have to pull the trans again.. The Project is definitly rolling now (no pun intended ha) can't wait to see what it looks like with all the body work done..
-Rick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.