Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you belong to a Corvette club:

1. Tell us the name of your Corvette club.
2. Where it's located
3. Post a link to your clubs site or who they could contact if they wanted to join up or check you out.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Corvette Club of Western Pa

one of the oldest and largest Corvette clubs in Pa and even the USA. we are located in Monroeville Pa. www.ccwp.org

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Anyone else have some clubs to post?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
El Paso Corvette Club! No they asked me to join but I just haven't had a chance to really put some time into it.

I must say how cool it was when they asked me to join. I was driving to work on a sunday morning and have to drive on a road between two mountains. There was about 8 corvettes back to back just crusing up the road and I was in front of them. Then I see a C6(president of the club) in the very back break the line and hauls ass on the next lane and then passes me. He gets in front of me and makes a gesture with his hand telling me to pull over so I did at a rest stop. Then all the corvettes line up one by one. How cool :cool:

They gave me a brochure and asked me if I were interested to join the club. They were out for their monthly cruise. :thumbsup:

You can't imagine how great it made my day! good thing I washed the car the day before.....:cheers:

·
Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove
5,157 Posts
I'm a member of the Northern Illinois Corvette Club (NICC). There are close to 150 members in the club, and we hold our monthly dinner meetings in Rockford, IL.

http://www.nicccorvette.com/

Steven

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
There is the sunburst corvette club out of crystal lake Ill. I am not a member ,but have considered it.It would be cool to see a DC corvette club start up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
New Corvette Club in Las Vegas!

Hello Everyone

We started a new Corvette club in Las Vegas for younger, active vette owners. Hot Nevada Vettes.http://www,hotnevadavettes.com

Our first meeting is November 16th and from then on the Third Thursday of the month. The meeting location is Winchell's Pub and Grill:cheers: at 199 Warm Springs Rd, Las Vegas. New members and Vegas visitors are welcome and appreciated!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. We hope to see some of you there!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts