Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been married more than half my life, so I have to live vicariously thru you all.

Ever had an experience picking up a slimmy in your vette? Lets hear your best.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
It happened when I was 19. I was the summer of 1968. I was in my 1966 427 Vert waiting to make a left hand turn in Coconut Grove, then an artsy section of Miami. I had just fixed the front turn signal light having broken them backing off of jack stands. I had not reconnected the lights yet and was using a hand signal. A woman on a bicycle rides up from behind and grabs my arm to wait out the light. She moves my arm up across her boobs and says I only live a few blocks from here if you would like to follow me home. Well YEAH:excited: :excited:

An absolutely delicious summer afternoon in her outdoor hammock followed:hump: :hump:

:cheers:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Hincapie said:
i gave some hot man in a c3 a thumbs up the other day and the douchebag didnt even do anything :huh:
His Loss:laughing:

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
midnite902 said:
It happened when I was 19. I was the summer of 1968. I was in my 1966 427 Vert waiting to make a left hand turn in Coconut Grove, then an artsy section of Miami. I had just fixed the front turn signal light having broken them backing off of jack stands. I had not reconnected the lights yet and was using a hand signal. A woman on a bicycle rides up from behind and grabs my arm to wait out the light. She moves my arm up across her boobs and says I only live a few blocks from here if you would like to follow me home. Well YEAH:excited: :excited:

An absolutely delicious summer afternoon in her outdoor hammock followed:hump: :hump:

:cheers:

:partyon:

·
Super Moderator
8,482 Posts
well, this sure ISN,T a pick up in the sence your talking about but it made my week at the time!

I had just installed a 13.5:1 cpr 496 bbc stroker in my 1968 corvette
I had one of those old HOLLEY 950 three barrel carbs on an old L88 intake,and the #3959180 cam in the car, ported rectangle port heads,the hooker side pipes without the inserts and a 250 hp nitroius kit,the car had 4.11 rear gears at the time and a M22 4speed trans
I was driving to the track, when this guy pulls up next to me in a red two door 390 fairlane (ford) and reves his engine, several times as were cruising at 55mph down the deserted highway, he does that floor it and let off BS several times, I waited till he was letting off on the fourth attempt and still in fourth gear I floored the vette, results were lots of tire smoke, a slight fish tail , hundreds of feet of black lines and I hit 135 mph/6700rpm in mear seconds from that rolling start at 55mph,(remember , those were STREET TIRES not slicks and back in the early 1970s there was darn little traction in street tires as they had at most a 7" contact patch and nitrous kits were REAL RARE on street driven cars then) I backed off and waited till he pulled up at the next light, smiled at the guy and when he asked
"what the hells under the hood"
I smiled and said it was a 383 stroker............:laughing:

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
duneripperxx said:
My wife gets hot and bothered when I get get greasy from working on my vette/change oil, plugs, cv joints ect... does that count?:laughing:

:partyon: it is kinda hot when guys get dirty. unless they stink. then its just fun to look at :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
grumpyvette said:
well, this sure ISN,T a pick up in the sence your talking about but it made my week at the time!

I had just installed a 13.5:1 cpr 496 bbc stroker in my 1968 corvette
I had one of those old HOLLEY 950 three barrel carbs on an old L88 intake,and the #3959180 cam in the car, ported rectangle port heads,the hooker side pipes without the inserts and a 250 hp nitroius kit,the car had 4.11 rear gears at the time and a M22 4speed trans
I was driving to the track, when this guy pulls up next to me in a red two door 390 fairlane (ford) and reves his engine, several times as were cruising at 55mph down the deserted highway, he does that floor it and let off BS several times, I waited till he was letting off on the fourth attempt and still in fourth gear I floored the vette, results were lots of tire smoke, a slight fish tail , hundreds of feet of black lines and I hit 135 mph/6700rpm in mear seconds from that rolling start at 55mph,(remember , those were STREET TIRES not slicks and back in the early 1970s there was darn little traction in street tires) I backed off and waited till he pulled up at the next light, smiled at the guy and when he asked
"what the hells under the hood"
I smiled and said it was a 383 stroker............:laughing:
Only 'the #matching 350' would've been better!:hump: :spanked:

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
thats it im going out to get a new cartridge of clean grease

Hincapie said:
:partyon: it is kinda hot when guys get dirty. unless they stink. then its just fun to look at :thumbsup:

dand smear my gorgeous body with it and greet cat woman when she comes home [ ops got 2 wash the kitchen floor right now ] c ya greasy

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
cosmo said:
dand smear my gorgeous body with it and greet cat woman when she comes home [ ops got 2 wash the kitchen floor right now ] c ya greasy

:laughing:

·
Registered
596 Posts
My Corvette doesn't turn on the opposite sex up here. Now if I had a mud-covered 76 Landcruiser I'd have to beat them off with a stick!:laughing:

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
34DDD said:
My Corvette doesn't turn on the opposite sex up here. Now if I had a mud-covered 76 Landcruiser I'd have to beat them off with a stick!:laughing:
Put the top down and DON'T take your boyfriend and future husband (your avitar) with you.

:laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts