Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So alright i just bought a new cobalt ls (bargain basement, not even power locks lol) not as fun as the camaro i trader it dose its purpose: to get me from point a to point b safely and reliabely.

on to the kill.

so im coming home in the balt from my tae kwon do class, its about 9.30 and i see a mustang is in the next lane at the red light. i drive up normally and stop a few inches pass him so we're not neck and neck (i have bad luck with the mustang people) so im there and his radio is really loud but then it turns off, out of the corner of my eye i see him inch up. "hey you" im thinking no he cant mean me, "hey you in that red p.o.s." so i turn my head and he asks "what do you think you going to do in that thing?" so answer him calmly "well im going to go home and get my vette, wanna see?" and then do one of those cocky pucker up air kisses to him" he exclains a vulger word and rolls up his window and speeds off come green light. we were close to my house so i could have gotten the vette and scared him but im detailing for the chicago kruze, i can pwn noobs (excuse the lame phrase) later.

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Forget the show's!!! You need to be racking up miles on that bad boy. All winter we saw your avator with your car covered in the garage. I would pull the vette out of the garage and put the Cobalt away for the summer. Winters are long, go and earn some rock chips and go kill some MUFF STAINS!!!

Jr.

·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lool, well i did put 1000 miles in about a month, my goal is 6k before winter. trust me i owuld love to drive the car to work and to go out but where i live people are jerks and would absolutely destroy the car, also i like a certain level of cleanliness with it that would require like an hour of cleaning after every drive so its not practical for me to drive everyday. after the kruze and BG ill start rolling w/ my camera and getting kil videos recorded

·
Registered
6 Posts
now that is a man who loves his car an hour worth of cleaning after every drive that is just insane. props to you man.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ideally, now im lazy and just clean it once a week, if i feel it needs it. ill spend maybe 5 minutes after a drive to get all the dead bugs off

1 - 6 of 6 Posts