Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
. . . I know, I've been there. I have a judgement against someone that I will use one day if I run out of toilet paper.

How much does Guido get ?:laughing:
Sadly, the age old adage remains true; caveat emptor, buyer be ware. Assume nothing, get references and contracts.

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
stay tuned........
OK, I tell the short form of what happened to me.....

I bought was was supposed to be an interest in a race car building/custom rod/car performance operation here in Orange Park Florida....

it was aptly named.....Hocus Pocus Engineering....gone for some 7 years now....turns out it was a scam operation from the git go....parts off customers cars sold out off the car, jobs undone....the two primary partners scammed a couple of guys, me one of them...some 40 grand worth....

well anyway, I got fed up with it all after some time and started passing out flyers of the truth at the local cruise nights.....

I called Steve Szala and Kevin Hester, and even Tony Gonyon every damn name in the book....

Tony it seems was a previous victim and lost a ton of money himself....even though he still has his own shop now....

the truth hurt SO MUCH, it finally prompted a suit from Steve Szals for defamation of charctor.....libel/slander.....what HE didn't know is I had the goods on HIM AND KEVIN too....but not Tony....

so in the middle of HIS suit against ME....ME having lost the money....

HE dies of throat cancer, and so his wife passes a few months later as if on cue.....

Kevin Hester has to make payment yet on that 15 grand he stole off the top....

stay tuned on that one....

got news for you, judgements are not worth the paper they printed on....

In an entirely unrelated case, I won a judgement, only to have it vindicated under the table in federal BK court....

judge was paid under the table....William F. Tschanen owes me 35 grand plus interest.....

and so there are two crooked Federal Judges on the NE Floirda sector of BK court....George L. Proctor, and Jerry Funk.....

I know where they all live....

·
Registered
910 Posts
I knew an old judge that owned over 400 rental houses.

Do you think he just read a lot of newspaper real estate ads??:laughing:

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
I knew an old judge that owned over 400 rental houses.

Do you think he just read a lot of newspaper real estate ads??:laughing:
The old Judge I bought my Lincoln from had a multi-million dollar estate he bought from a public auction. Funny, he was the only bidder, and was the same judge who convicted the drug lord who built it.:rolling:

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Shop pics.

Ahhh, just a backyard operation then? :smack

Good luck with it all mate. I HATE ripoff bastards!! A few months ago I bought a part for $35 and they sent the wrong part. I was nice at first but when they wouldn't help, I went beserk with posting my story all over the place. $35 and I was RABID, I can't even think how angry I'd be at 35K.

www.ripoffreport.com is another handy place too :thumbsup:

A big :thumbsup: for Patrick too for not being intimidated by this prick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
So here's the latest on the Frank Beck Racing Engines scam: we called him a few times last week, and although he never returned any of our calls he did actually answer the phone once! We once again requested that he return the $35,000 that he had fraudulently taken from us, and his response was "that's not the way it works"! Can you believe the nerve of this guy!? Then he went on to say that I "better watch myself" and that we were wasting our time talking to the police!

·
Registered
152 Posts
So here's the latest on the Frank Beck Racing Engines scam: we called him a few times last week, and although he never returned any of our calls he did actually answer the phone once! We once again requested that he return the $35,000 that he had fraudulently taken from us, and his response was "that's not the way it works"! Can you believe the nerve of this guy!? Then he went on to say that I "better watch myself" and that we were wasting our time talking to the police!
In the movies, back in the day, guys like this wouldn't think of screwing someone without reprcussions. He obviously thinks he's untouchable.:WTF

·
Registered
536 Posts
This makes me curious......did you have something in writing that states a 100% refund if not completed in a time frame??

It's no different than a bodyshop taking forever to do a paintjob and tying the cutomers hand......taking six months to do a paint job that was "promised" in 30 days. (been there done that). Most businesses know that once you pay the deposit, they got you. I'm sure he's no different.

Maybe he didn't "steal" your money and is only guilty of taking too long to do a job that was promised to be done at an earlier time?? And instead of waiting any longer you requested a full refund (which is understandable) and he isn't obligated to do according to your contract?

Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
826 Posts
The old Judge I bought my Lincoln from had a multi-million dollar estate he bought from a public auction. Funny, he was the only bidder, and was the same judge who convicted the drug lord who built it.:rolling:
Now that's just a coincidence ! :rolling:

Ever heard sober as a judge ? We were at a party with a well known judge who was telling us the story of a driver brought before him on a DUI charge. The defendant was pleading with the judge to disregard the cop's video tape and breathalyzer, and told him he was sober as a judge. The judge said he immediately proclaimed him guilty as he explained to the defendant he as a judge was rarely sober, and neither were his colleagues. Incidentally, the judge was also a little tipsy at this party as well.

Long live Guido...and Vinny !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
The reality of Frank Beck by xemployee

I have worked for Frank Beck for many years off and on and I have seen too many shady deals to tell you about.
I don't think he is capable of telling the truth to anybody. When I left there in March he had no employee's and not even enough tools to build and engine or a working dyno, So i don't know how he plans to deliver engine's to customer's. I saw Frank lie right to Shaun's face just to get more money from him.
He knew full well that he could not deliver that engine in 8 weeks. Frank sent Shaun a picture of an engine claiming to be Shaun's when infact it was another customer's engine with yet another customer's blower on it.
When people sue him all he does is hide behind his corperations.
If you have a judgement against Frank I would love to hear from you.

If you have given Frank money for an engine i am sorry because you probaly will never see it.
This is how Frank thinks business is done.
Don't worry karma is about to bite Frank in the A$$

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
That's sad, because he obviously duped a lot of people. Even some magazines and books. I bought a Chevy engine book a couple of years ago and there is a big article on him and his business.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh there is something that you can do: make him an offer he can't refuse.
:nuts:

AS FOR the OP, not a doubt in my mind, and I guess I have to add AZ to the list of crooked states, leading with Florida, Texas, Nevada, now Arizona.....

long story how I know these things, but the short form answer is the laws of the states favor crooks ......

there is virtually nothing the customer can do about these activities....i'ts a 'business dispute' and so not covered under fraud/related statutes....

In other words, a civil matter.....

:WTF :WTF :spanked: :cheers:

81 - 95 of 95 Posts