Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I who’d like to buy a new set of BF GOODRICH my size is 255.60.15
I see that there are more than one set of tire’s in this size
What is the best set for me?
I have a 383 with 400 hp.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
for a daily driver C3 its hard to beat the radial T/A's- great tire with a low price

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I agree. T/A's are about as good as you're going to get in a 15" size.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

The T/A Specs only come in three sizes, I would opt for the regular T/A, (lot's of sizes)

who’d you consider this one even that they don’t have the white writing
on the side? I do not drive me vett in the rain or snow.

http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/tire-selector/name/g-force-super-sport-a-s-h-v-tires
Forget about these if you're running a 15" stock sized wheel, they only go to 195mm in 15" diameter, I run 265/50R-15 BFG T/As, way wider than this g-Force series comes in.

Stick with BFG T/As unless you're going to upgrade to taller wheels, 17", 18", etc. then there is a larger selection of High Perf Rubber to choose from.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The T/A Specs only come in three sizes, I would opt for the regular T/A, (lot's of sizes)

Forget about these if you're running a 15" stock sized wheel, they only go to 195mm in 15" diameter, I run 265/50R-15 BFG T/As, way wider than this g-Force series comes in.

Stick with BFG T/As unless you're going to upgrade to taller wheels, 17", 18", etc. then there is a larger selection of High Perf Rubber to choose from.:thumbsup:
Thank you :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts