Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Now, with poll numbers like that, and congress dipping into the teens on a regular basis, how the hell could anyone have confidence that any of these assholes have a clue as to what they are doing? :huh:

Bush left office in the 20's, congress has been mired in the teens and 20's forever.. so now all of a sudden the Republicans can fix this mess? :rolleyes:

The federal government is the #1 problem with the country..

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
The Federal Government is the symptom. It's who and what is controlling the federal government that is the problem. And they are pulling out all the stops to keep it that way.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Federal Government is the symptom. It's who and what is controlling the federal government that is the problem. And they are pulling out all the stops to keep it that way.
There are too many problems to fix.

Do you really think the reps can/will repeal any of the mess they helped create? :huh:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

Do you really think the reps can/will repeal any of the mess they helped create? :huh:

I'm giving them the same amount of time Obama gets. ;)

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

Not the ones that manage to keep their office.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I'm giving them the same amount of time Obama gets. ;)

But will you acknowledge progress that is in direct conflict with progressivism -in a return to wealth ? -or will you simplistically state that progressivism is the underlying reason -in the return to wealth ? wink -wink.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
But will you acknowledge progress that is in direct conflict with progressiveness -in a return to wealth ? -or will you simplistically state that progressivism is the underlying reason -in the return to wealth ? wink -wink.
I'm giving them the same amount of time Obama gets. … Spin it any way you want.

Everything the GOP is bitching about, they sure as hell better deliver and do better in the same about of time.

Tick – Tock – Tick - Tock :D

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Point being... I already know what your excuse will be for the growth... before even you realize it -and espouse it. Mark this in time... the very day the republicans make gains in either house seats... the markets will spike. President Obama will be on a VETO rampage... -and unlike the republican party- the real party of NO (progressive democrats)... will attempt to influence the recovery in a negative way -as any recovery is a refutation of every misguided ideology they hold. Any return to prosperity for all... will be blocked -by any means necessary.

We too , shall be keeping score and tick-tock's.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hate to say it, but watching you guys tak about D's and R's is quite funny to me... :laughing:

It's like your cheering for a football team, and none of you have a clue that the outcome is rigged.. :laughing::crazy:

Republican's don't represent you, Arkay & VFP. They represent the people who put them where they are, the too big too fail/jail crowd.

Democrats don't represent you Chaz & Etoxic.. they represent the people who put them where they are, the too big too fail/jail crowd.

None of you guys can point to anything either side has done that benefited you, more than it benefited big money.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I reckon you're the only smart guy around these here parts...

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I reckon you're the only smart guy around these here parts...
:laughing: It's like watching a movie, when you already know the ending..

It's not about being smart, at all. Stupid people can read the history/information regarding the 2 parties and their last 100 year reign, and come to the same conclusion.

All you really gotta do is, answer the question, truthfully. What has either party done for you, that benefited you, more than it benefited big money? :huh:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Ahhhh ... Rasmussen Poll ... always the favorite Poll of right-wingers ... so you know something's wacked-out ...

Give me some time ... I'll fix it right away ...

:thumbsup:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rasmussen Reports 9/6 - 9/8 1500 LV 41 58 -17
Gallup 9/5 - 9/7 1547 A 45 47 -2
Quinnipiac 8/31 - 9/7 1905 RV 44 47 -3
ABC News/Wash Post 8/30 - 9/2 1002 A 46 52 -6
Democracy Corps (D) 8/30 - 9/2 1000 RV 46 50 -4
FOX News 9/1 - 9/2 900 RV 46 48 -2
CNN/Opinion Research 9/1 - 9/2 1024 A 50 49 +1
USA Today/Gallup 8/27 - 8/30 1021 A 43 53 -10
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 8/26 - 8/30 1000 A 45 49 -4

:huh:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Point being... I already know what your excuse will be for the growth... before even you realize it -and espouse it. Mark this in time... the very day the republicans make gains in either house seats... the markets will spike. President Obama will be on a VETO rampage... -and unlike the republican party- the real party of NO (progressive democrats)... will attempt to influence the recovery in a negative way -as any recovery is a refutation of every misguided ideology they hold. Any return to prosperity for all... will be blocked -by any means necessary.

We too , shall be keeping score and tick-tock's.
VETO ... is that another word for NO? :laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, the silence is deafening... :laughing:

Guess that's what happens when you point out that neither party, is working for the good of regular people. :huh:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Wow, the silence is deafening... :laughing:

Guess that's what happens when you point out that neither party, is working for the good of regular people. :huh:
It’s easy; just find out who is saying no to the People. ;)

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
What would you call it ?

You mean saying no -to a greater assumption of power over the people... don't you ?
Patriot Act :buhbye:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:rolling:

Now this IS funny... I am embarrassed for you guys.. :laughing:

What program did GW Bush implement that helped you more than it helped big money? VFP

What program has Obama implemented that help you more, than it helped big money, Chaz?

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
What about it ?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts