Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every Wednesday night @ Quaker Steak and Lube in Dayton Ohio is bike night. You should see this place. Wall to Wall bikes every Wednesday. Last week they had 1400 bikes.

I was standing in a crowd behind this custom bike tonight and this huge guy steps on my foot and all most falls down. I kinda grab him while he is falling (he never hit the ground) and help him up. He says to me “ man, I’m sorry. Are you all right.” I say” no problem man, are you alright.” He says “ you just saved me from knocking that hole row of bikes over” I just kinda laughed.

A few seconds later my buddy tells me that the guy I tripped was AL SNOW. The WWE Wrestler. And it was HIM. I guess he comes there every Wednesday for bike night.
This Dude was such a nice guy. I couldn’t believe he was so cool.
And man did he have a nice bike.

Now I can tell my grandkids that I took down a PRO Wrestler.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
cool,
what kind of custom was it?BBC?westcc?
i got knocked over by Merlin Olsen when i was a kid.only difference was i jumped in front of him,good way to get an autograph i leared.
cool that the guy was just hanging out with the 'normal'fellows.
Todd.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The custom was his buddy's. It was a West Cost Chopper. Well that is what someone said it was. I don't know how to tell unless it has WCC painted on it. Snow had a bran spanking new Indian. Still had the temp tags on it. All black with crome everything. And a hot wife/girlfriend to go on the back. The crew he rolled in with had some of the baddest bikes I’ve seen. One was a 63 Harley, all redone. One had a custom Harley, could not make out what kind b/c it was all after market. One had a BOSS HOGG with a 350 CI V8. Sounded like a vette. The other 2 had custom, not sure what kind. It was amazing. And such nice people……..you would of thought they were just normal dudes riding around……

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
i think they are just normal riding dudes.good you noticed the bikes.dude i forgot about the boss hogg ,and the thing is legal.man the thing has to be shaft drive.
later,Todd.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With that much toque you would think it would have to be a shaft drive. I’ll I know is that is had reverse. Reverse!!! I have never seen a bike with reverse before.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
yeah bike night here in columbus is crazy also..i've never made it to one but i will sometime...might have to go next week..hopefully the weather is good....

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Funny story. Probably a good thing you caught him tho, don't know what might have happened.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts