Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
What a cluster $%*^! Someones making some money. We donate to the RC. Next time I'll ask some questions.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Can't help those who won't help themselves. Note the lack of national call there to get the citizens involved?

Nothing. They are waiting for everyone else to fix it for them. Let them die if they won't save themselves. We have other problems to solve.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Haiti is a lost cause,

At the end of the day,

They'll all give you the "Finger" :nuts:

Bon

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Can't help those who won't help themselves. Note the lack of national call there to get the citizens involved?

Nothing. They are waiting for everyone else to fix it for them. Let them die if they won't save themselves. We have other problems to solve.
:agree:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I feel sorry for them, but I didn't even bother sending any money because this was clearly going to be the outcome.

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
Well, I'm sure that 4 1/2 months of monsoon season right after the earthquake didn't help the re-building much...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
476 Posts

:agree: billions of dollars, every aid organization on the planet, planes, helicopters, warships, military security forces, the entire world helping and where did it all go? I say find the houses with power,water, and heat and you got you answer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts