Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easily my favorite C4 color.... before I bought my black LT4 car, I was looking for a yellow LT4 car.

Check out more pics like this in the gallery....

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
awesome looking car :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Easily my favorite C4 color.... before I bought my black LT4 car, I was looking for a yellow LT4 car.

Check out more pics like this in the gallery....

Wow! That color will stand out in a crowd!:cool:
I'm in central Ontario. You are outside Buffalo? We have some close friends in North Boston....are you near there?

Buffalo wings......beef on wek.....Balony loaded.....Genny Cream Ale......yummmmm!:stick:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mike : I live in Cheektowaga, which is really "just" outside of Buffalo. The Buffalo International Airport is actually in my town, and it isn't very close to North Boston.

Patrick and ragvette: I have all the photos I have uploaded and more in uncompressed 1280 x 960 format. If you want them just shoot me an email. :buhbye:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
billyhay said:
Mike : I live in Cheektowaga, which is really "just" outside of Buffalo. The Buffalo International Airport is actually in my town, and it isn't very close to North Boston.

Patrick and ragvette: I have all the photos I have uploaded and more in uncompressed 1280 x 960 format. If you want them just shoot me an email. :buhbye:
billyhay, please send a couple to [email protected].:excited:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
billyhay said:

YES!!!! WE WANT!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts