Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
With some luck, I maybe able to crack this case... the guy has good taste in cars... looks like '55 up ahead..

Probably runs a gas station.. price is $1.89/gal.. I think...

And if I blow the photo up I can check the reflection in the dog's retinas for clues...

MMMM mmm..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
01001001 00100111 01100100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01100111 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Does anyone know who my Birdnapper is?????

He is not feeding me and I am beginning to get hungry!!!!!!!

Please help me!!!!!

Who is the Birdnapper????????



:surprised
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
I hope I dont have to call any of my connected relatives to handle this situation!
84 Grandsport, do you have any suspects as to who would do such an unspeakable act that is to birdnap me????????

:surprised
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Z06 Parrot said:
84 Grandsport, do you have any suspects as to who would do such an unspeakable act that is to birdnap me????????

:surprised
I have a few in mind.:lookinup: I know my constituates will use force to find out if necessarry!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
I think the BIRDNAPPER is getting scared!!!!!!!

StillCrazee said he can be located!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I may be getting rescued!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,067 Posts
Z06 Parrot said:
I think the BIRDNAPPER is getting scared!!!!!!!

StillCrazee said he can be located!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I may be getting rescued!!!!!!!
DO your homework!!

I know who it is but am not a liberty to divulge such information!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,026 Posts
redls1c5 said:
01001001 00100111 01100100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01100111 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001
Finish your sentence, redls1c5. Who do you want to strangle? The parrot or the birdnapper...
 

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
Joined
·
9,389 Posts
redls1c5 said:
01001001 00100111 01100100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01100111 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001

01010111 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100111 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01100110 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00111111


....hmmmmm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,026 Posts
sheriffd2 said:
01010111 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100111 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01100110 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00111111


....hmmmmm
I don't know. The feathers would seem to be evidence of fowl play.
 
1 - 20 of 147 Posts
Top