Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I think most people have decided that Obama has an American mother and there is no proof he is NOT an American citizen. I don't think this issue will get any more legs in 2012 than it did in 2008 - probably less.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Huck & Palin Ain't Failin' in 12

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who killed Kennedy? :huh:

:laughing:
Damn! I threw a little bait out there and only caught 1! Where's the other one! :laughing::laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,553 Posts
I was born in Alaska before it was a state (1957) but on a military base

So you are still eligible to be the president or the VP. I'm in the same situation. Which base. Me- Ft.Richardson

Congress first recognized the citizenship of children born to U.S. parents overseas on March 26, 1790, stating that "the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
And so the mystery continues: Gov. Abercrombie admits there is no birth certificate on file.... and this guy is a huge fan of the President. Check the 1:28 mark of the audio for the relevant information.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Not only a fan, but a friend of Barack Sr. :laughing:

This **** is going to keep on until the day they release the long form.. if there is one. :lookinup:

Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law

It could be a game-changer.

A plan in Arizona to require presidential candidates to prove their eligibility to occupy the Oval Office is approaching critical mass, even though it has just been introduced.

The proposal from state Rep. Judy Burges, who carried a similar plan that fell short last year only because of political maneuvering, was introduced yesterday with 16 members of the state Senate as co-sponsors.

It needs only 16 votes in the Senate to pass.

In the House, there are 25 co-sponsors, with the need for only 31 votes for passage, and Burges told WND that there were several chamber members who confirmed they support the plan and will vote for it, but simply didn't wish to be listed as co-sponsors.

Read more: Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=255489#ixzz1CA1koFT4

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Ooooops, no long form to release... :laughing:

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

View affidavit here:
http://www.wnd.com/files/110123adams1.pdf
http://www.wnd.com/files/110123adams2.pdf

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=254401

:lookinup:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Wouldn't it be funny if this goes into law prior to 2012, but Obama still "refuses" or "can't" show a legit original bc? Imagine if he where actually proven illegal and his presidency a fraud. :laughing:

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
He is already pres, too late to overturn See the power of no Media coverage? or Bias

What I want to know is, do the pair of balls in Michelle's purse have any size or hair on them :lookinup:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
This is one of those nagging issues that won't go away, seems to be getting stronger even. He really needs to clear this up and end the distraction. I got mine, most people have theirs, just release the damn thing and get it over with. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Would that negate everything he signed into law???

Healthcare bill????:laughing:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
This is one of those nagging issues that won't go away, seems to be getting stronger even. He really needs to clear this up and end the distraction. I got mine, most people have theirs, just release the damn thing and get it over with. :rolleyes:
I don't believe he can.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Lets pretend for a minute its fake.

Who forged it and when was it done for the first time?

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
WND?

:laughing:

I dunno how you guys can read that........ bomb shelter/milita/racist/conspiracy theory/ufo/urban slang filled/fear n smear/atomic holocaust/global fammine/ammo hoarding........

buncha garbage.....:laughing:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts