Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well big 2 bird, lars and gtr1999 DID IT TO ME. This morning after a week on vacation and not being able to work on my second wife. I was able to install the new control valve from vbp last part needed on a complete suspenson and engine clean up (diff by gtr1999 carb by lars, dizzy and timing by big2bird) labor by Darrow and then go for a ride, Strange thing
I keep seeing these two black marks behind me. never did this before I met you guys. Boy when I add break, things really get smokey. Well all I can say is anyone with a 454 in any year if you can't burn them at a rolling 20 then get help in tuning the engine. thanks to all.

Darrow:buhbye:

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
:partyon: awesome man! Glad to hear she's workin well for you and that you found some quality help!

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
I'm on my 3rd set of tires for the DC Z... since April of this year.

I now need a new set for the DC Z and the DC C6. So, that'll be 5 sets of tires, between April and July.

It used to be I just needed rear tires until I started falling in love with corners and brutal braking.:D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like you needed a tune up in a bad way. Now you will have to wipe the grin off your face everytime you pull into the garage or your wife will think you have been out and up to something.

No worry my wife just got back with me from 22 dives in the caribbean been 280 miles up th amazon and a lot of other places including cuba, Don't think she is going to worry about burn marks :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Supporting Vendor
3,785 Posts
So you're testing the posi huh, better tell JPhil about it as he's building a posi like that now and his buddies are ribbing him about it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So you're testing the posi huh, better tell JPhil about it as he's building a posi like that now and his buddies are ribbing him about it.
The posi is great no problems at all............:thumbsup:

·
Registered
463 Posts
How about burn them at a rolling 120........big blocks rule.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts