Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Story starts in 1994. I lived in Middlesboro Ky.
One day, as I drove around town, I spied this 79 L82 Vette for sale. All Black. It turned out to be my first venture into the Vette world. I owned that Vette for 2 yrs then traded it for a 4Runner :WTF
That was one of the stupidest moves of my life.
Fast forward to 2005.
I've now been on the hunt for a Vette for 8yrs. Longing filled my heart and I could no longer stand waiting to be back in my Dream Car.
I get home one morning from working nights in April of 2005 and hit Autotrader. I could not believe my eyes when I came acrossed this 04 Z06 with only 892 miles on it. I grabbed the Wife and headed out the door. I get to the dealer lot and start woking out a deal to trade in my 03 Cobra. With the deal sealed I drive off one happy Camper :D
The rest, as you all know, has been well documented here on DC.
The Black Widow is not only a Blast to Drive for me, But a God send of enjoyment as I Mod the hell out of it.
You all know the saying "Drive it Like It owes you Money"
Well, I do. And this one owes me a shitload :devil:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Sweet Pat! The lambos are a nice touch. I didn't know you were going that way. But they look great with that blacker than night tint. Love the complete package.

Thanks to you, Patrick, Sheriff, and others I get to post mine up later. Keep the mods coming, dude.

Josh

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet Pat! The lambos are a nice touch. I didn't know you were going that way. But they look great with that blacker than night tint. Love the complete package.

Thanks to you, Patrick, Sheriff, and others I get to post mine up later. Keep the mods coming, dude.

Josh
I have some new upgrades in the works for the next year or two. :devil:

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts
That black bitch (said lovingly of course :laughing: ) is one of the finest example of what a Z06 is and can be. He "blips" the throttle and all 500+ horses growls out the back, and if you are in front, you hear a surreal blower whine than puts goose bumps on your skin.

Outstanding car bro! :cheers:

Long live the black widow! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
521 Posts
My Story starts in 1994. I lived in Middlesboro Ky.
One day, as I drove around town, I spied this 79 L82 Vette for sale. All Black. It turned out to be my first venture into the Vette world. I owned that Vette for 2 yrs then traded it for a 4Runner :WTF
That was one of the stupidest moves of my life.
Fast forward to 2005.
I've now been on the hunt for a Vette for 8yrs. Longing filled my heart and I could no longer stand waiting to be back in my Dream Car.
I get home one morning from working nights in April of 2005 and hit Autotrader. I could not believe my eyes when I came acrossed this 04 Z06 with only 892 miles on it. I grabbed the Wife and headed out the door. I get to the dealer lot and start woking out a deal to trade in my 03 Cobra. With the deal sealed I drive off one happy Camper :D
The rest, as you all know, has been well documented here on DC.
The Black Widow is not only a Blast to Drive for me, But a God send of enjoyment as I Mod the hell out of it.
You all know the saying "Drive it Like It owes you Money"
Well, I do. And this one owes me a shitload :devil:

SICK! Car looks awesome every time! I am glad Pat is a local cause now i am gonna bribr him to help me spend and do mods on mine! Lookin good Pat!

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweet!! What area are you moving on to? You can't possibly have much more for the engine...

Josh
Well, next month I'm taking her back for a new custom paint (I'm sure no one is suprised about that :laughing: ) I'll not reveal the details just yet, but I hope that it turns out as bad ass as I am seeing it in my minds eye :devil:
I'll do a complete write up of the paint project for DC :thumbsup:

And, yes, There is more coming for the whole drivetrain. Next winters project will entail a 427 forged engine, custom transmission, and bullet proof rear. I want 1000hp :devil:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Well, next month I'm taking her back for a new custom paint (I'm sure no one is suprised about that :laughing: ) I'll not reveal the details just yet, but I hope that it turns out as bad ass as I am seeing it in my minds eye :devil:

And, yes, There is more coming for the whole drivetrain. Next winters project will entail a 427 forged engine, custom transmission, and bullet proof rear. I want 1000hp :devil:
Are you dropping the maggie? If so, I call dibs, lol.

Can't wait for the write up. Should be an exciting wait for us.

Josh

·
Registered
521 Posts

Dang Pat! i would like a chance to buy some things you might be selling!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts