Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One coat of Z5 Pro, followed by Clear Seal and a spray of Z8.
Doug

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I love black Corvettes. That looks gorgeous!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Your car looks excellent :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Outstanding OC!
doug

·
Registered
65 Posts
You think it's pretty now(and I do), you should try some Adam's on it!:cheers:

I use lot's of products. This thread is about Zaino & black cars.. Let' keep the Adams cheerleading where it belongs.:cheers:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I hate my black corvette, maybe I should try the Zaino finally.:laughing:

Have you tried the scratch/swirl remover....my car has some minor issues that frustrate the crap out of me.:huh:

·
Registered
65 Posts

Have you tried the scratch/swirl remover....my car has some minor issues that frustrate the crap out of me.:huh:
Swirls in a black car are very common. Correction and then prevention takes planning and knowledge. While Zaino products work well for prevention and a "final step" application, they are not the best for swirl correction IMHO.

Depending upon the degree of the swirls, using an aggressive polish/pad with a good rotary (I like my Makita 9227) will usually get rid of 99% of the pesky buggers. Rotary polishing is a whole other topic though.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
No sir...been here 3 months longer than you...:nuts:
That is actually true, but you're still about 2300 posts behind:D I was just kiddin' man! Some guy came over from CF because someone had used Zaino on his car and that first guy suggested to try some other product (that'd take less time to get a good result too) and got banned...:huh:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Detail

Well hers my chance to do some Adams cheerleading. :cheers:
Adams is a Great Complete system, and happens to offer a great Swirl & Haze Remover, which does not require the use of a buffer. Buffing is an art best left to professionals. The Adams system does a great job of eliminating swirls and scratches. The reason I back Adams is it’s a complete system that has a prescription for every paint job
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts