Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(NOTE: Moderators please DO NOT move this to to general "For Sale" section. Due to the weight and bulk of these items, I'd prefer a local (Hawaii) sale. Thanks!)

Black ZO6 Motorsport rims and tires for sale.

Less than 500 miles, and a little over a year old. Excellent condition overall.
Set came off 1998 Corvette. Tires are Kumho Exsta ASX, 245/45-17 Front, 275/40-18 Rear. Very little to no wear. Rims are stock Corvette size, 17X9 Front, 18X10 Rear, I believe. The black paint is in good condition with no scratches, and the chrome lips are perfect.
Rims and tires have seen very little use, and are like new.
Asking $2300 obo for all. More pics available upon request.

Steve

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/photopost/data/629/11368A_066-med.jpg

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/photopost/data/629/11368Set_pic-med.jpg

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, man.

I wanted to wait until I got some decent pics before I posted up about them. Really makes the car look more "exotic" to me.
I'll post up on the site.

Steve

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ponch,

You'll be the first to know if that happens.
Actually, I have everything to send the rims & tires, as my new CCW set came in four very nice boxes.
I didn't get my CCW invoice yet, but I think shipping from Florida to here ran a couple hundred.
:surprised
Anyhow, I'm looking for a local sale to forgo the shipping hassles, but at the same time, the set is taking up space in my spare room.:down:
If I don't find a buyer here on the island, we can talk if you're still interested.

Steve

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nobody wants a nice set of rims/tires?
May have to open it up to our "mainland" brothers, then.
Open to reasonable offers, too.

Steve

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, if I don't get any takers locally, I'll be reluctantly putting these up for grabs for the lower 48 states, too.
Ponch has dibs, though.:D

Steve

·
"a title"
790 Posts
I might be interested in those rims/tires. My wife is seling some land so I'll know by the end of the month. I live in Pearl City btw.

Paul

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Paul,

Sounds good. BTW, with the prices of land here, you should be lookin' at new cars, not new wheels.:laughing:
Hope things work out for you.

Steve

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Tim.
Flooznie picked them up yesterday.
Saved a BUNCH of time and hassles by not shipping those things.
Hope you enjoy them, Paul. They should look real nice on your car.

Steve

·
"a title"
790 Posts
Yah I put them on last night! The car drives 1000000% better than without those run crap tires anymore! I am really enjoying them! Thanks once again!

Paul

·
Resident Metalhead
1,354 Posts
WOW!:surprised :surprised

those are amaizing looking rims! where'd you get those....i need to look into putting some on my baby.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Paul,

I'm glad you like them. IMO, almost anything rides better than the stock tires. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

mop,

Just go to any of the popular forum vendors that carry rims. They're listed under Black ZO6 Motorsport rims. They're also available in chrome.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts