11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title says it all...

B

·
0 Posts
Funny Timothy....

Punk,

My duty weapon is a Sig Sauer P220 .45 calibre. 8 rounds in the magazine and one in the pipe. I carry 4 spare mags for a total of 41 rounds of Black Talon (Actually now called Ranger SXT) jacketed hollow points. Nasty stuff!!!

IMHO Sig Sauer is the BEST semi-automatic hand gun maker on the planet!!! Pricey, but you get what you pay for!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Funny Timothy....

Punk,

My duty weapon is a Sig Sauer P220 .45 calibre. 8 rounds in the magazine and one in the pipe. I carry 4 spare mags for a total of 41 rounds of Black Talon (Actually now called Ranger SXT) jacketed hollow points. Nasty stuff!!!

IMHO Sig Sauer is the BEST semi-automatic hand gun maker on the planet!!! Pricey, but you get what you pay for!!!!
I wish they would get us Sig's instead of these crappy Berettas

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dukman why don't you tell us how you really feel?

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
82dukman said:
I would but there are probably "forum censors" lurking;)
I wish I could use my Glock instead
Forum censors? ****, you can swear in the tavern. Now, don't make an ass of yourself... but, damn, sometimes you just have to express yourself.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Forum censors? ****, you can swear in the tavern. Now, don't make an ass of yourself... but, damn, sometimes you just have to express yourself.

:thumbsup:
OK "note to self". C'mon, I don't want to get into trouble on the day I sign up:laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
82dukman said:
I would but there are probably "forum censors" lurking;)
I wish I could use my Glock instead
forum sensors...we ain't got no stinking forum censors

1 - 10 of 10 Posts