Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if there will be an Adams booth at the upcoming Bloomington Gold event? And if so generally are all products available? I'm thinking about the purchase of a Porter Cable and pad kit? Thanks

·
Registered
623 Posts
Just curious if there will be an Adams booth at the upcoming Bloomington Gold event? And if so generally are all products available? I'm thinking about the purchase of a Porter Cable and pad kit? Thanks

No doubt, they will be there, and they will have for sale what you are looking for...

·
Supporting Vendor / Car Care Sponsor
364 Posts
We'll be there with Bells On gang! Looking to have a special gathering of DC members at the Quail Lodge Bar for a lazy one as well. I'll glady buy a round for the DC crew! How does Friday at 6:30PM sound?

We also hope to have our new trailer there for it's first show. Come by to say hello!:thumbsup:

-Adam

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
We'll be there with Bells On gang! Looking to have a special gathering of DC members at the Quail Lodge Bar for a lazy one as well. I'll glady buy a round for the DC crew! How does Friday at 6:30PM sound?

We also hope to have our new trailer there for it's first show. Come by to say hello!:thumbsup:

-Adam
that sounds great for friday night to me! where is the quail lodge bar?

·
364 Posts
It's not the Quail Lodge, that's in Pebble Beach, CA. I'm confused! It's at the Pheasant Run Resort, where the Bloomington Gold takes place. I knew it was named after a bird! Let's meet up at the Pheasant Run bar on Friday instead, as it will be much easier than making the trip from IL to CA!:laughing:

-Adam:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
It's not the Quail Lodge, that's in Pebble Beach, CA. I'm confused! It's at the Pheasant Run Resort, where the Bloomington Gold takes place. I knew it was named after a bird! Let's meet up at the Pheasant Run bar on Friday instead, as it will be much easier than making the trip from IL to CA!:laughing:

-Adam:cheers:
I'm always up for a drive, but the GPS said it was 58 hours round trip. I'm glad you've come to your senses. :laughing:

·
364 Posts
I'm always up for a drive, but the GPS said it was 58 hours round trip. I'm glad you've come to your senses. :laughing:
I've always been a little slow brother Patrick, you know that! Maybe it was those few thousand times I was dropped on my head as a child? :smack

:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts