Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a 6 minute movie from the bloomington gold road tour, its huge and i need a place to host it. im trying youtube but they have failed me time and time again with quality. it looks great on my computer but id like the DC people to see this. so who can host my 200mb movie?

·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you thank you, its been compressing for a while now, ill prolly start uploading tonight so lookfor it this time tomarrow

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Me:nuts:Waiting for videos.............:laughing:

·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

http://www.vettedogs.com/submit

1G file limit

:partyon:
just finished compressing, i made the video 700X500 and looks awsome on my big screen! turn up your speakers too! so i signed up at vette dogs did all the upload shnaz but nothing is happening, i clicked submit and my computer made the noise that yes it worked but nothing happened on the screen. the movie is 164mb so maybe its just taking a while?

·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
update: tried twice to upload to vette dogs but neither times did i get a confirmation message, did you guys get the video?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Soooooooooowwwwwweeet

Great footage of a certain "flesh" colored C3. It was also nice to see the Pink Panther

·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks, sometihng broke in my camera so now that its raining i cant upload movies... but glad oyu all liked

1 - 13 of 13 Posts