Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so long story short i am installing a 122 maggie on my c5. first one to do so, says callaway which means trouble. every thing is going very well but now i need some help. i need to know if anyone makes an adapter for ls1 tb to the ls2 tb? also does anyone have there instruction manuel for a c6 maggie install? need some copies of some pages on splicing? thanks

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Hey Bro, Give me a call tomorrow and I'll be right over to assist you with the install.
Has anyone else did the install on a C6. The 122 is intended for the LS2 and you may be able to offer some suggestions :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
I don't have any "been there done that" help, but I have studied the LS1 and LS2 manifolds. I do believe it would be easy to make an adapter plate - as I am considering putting my LS2 manifold on my 69 Camaro LS1 once I switch to the LS3 heads/intake.

It seems to me that a plate of aluminum drilled and threaded to match the LS1 t/b could be bolted to the LS2 intake fairly easily.

However, since both are drive by wire - perhaps the LS2 t/b could be used with your C5 harness.

Have you looked under the Conversions and Hybrid section of LS1tech?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts