Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

I've seen some cool looking Vette's with some mean racing stickers on them. Where can I find some of these stickers?

Thank You.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
CorvetteBoy said:
Hey

I've seen some cool looking Vette's with some mean racing stickers on them. Where can I find some of these stickers?

Thank You.
You mean sponsor decals... or something like that?

·
Registered
990 Posts
:D and the answer is......................is.............................is.. .. . .. .

T

·
0 Posts
I think they come in the envelope with the check to pay you for putting them on your car...

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
CorvetteBoy said:
Hey

Thank You.

What type of stickers do you mean. Most manufacturers of racing parts include stickers with the parts.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
CorvetteBoy said:
Hey

Thank You.
Are you trying to rice out a vette?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey

Hey

I guess I want some decals but I also want some racing stickers on the body, even though I'm not going to race my car. Below is kind of what I mean by stickers. This corvette looks awesome with them. I kind of want to spiffy mine up a bit.

Thank You.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Ah, the decals on Mikes car there were custom made for his race team.

Go to any place that does car or truck vinyl lettering, and they can make anything you wish.

·
Cleaner than Stock, Faster than Phock
726 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I have two custom made digitalcorvettes.com windshield stickers. One on the front, one on the back.

I took off the Corvette Challenge decal, I did that one just for Chevy Vettefest car show I was entering.

I would like the windshield banners made in mass quantity, and the member can choose the inner color (I chose red). But, once we get some advertising dollars, there will be LOTS of great digitalcorvettes things to buy to support the site!
:cheers:

·
Registered
48 Posts
CorvetteBoy said:
Hey

Thank You.
Some like them, some don't.

But a good way is to write to some aftermarket producents like Edelbrock or other manufacorers. Other way is to ask your local corvettedealer, because there are a lot manufactorers who put them into the box were the parts are.:partyon:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Ah, the decals on Mikes car there were custom made for his race team.
who's Mike?i thought that was Johnny's car.
Sticker's don't look bad,until the weather get's them,and the corner's start to peel and fade,then you go take them off,be careful not to peel the paint or clear coat with it.
the pro race team's put new sticker's on every week when they repaint the car.:laughing:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Taking off

Hey

Are stickers hard to take off once they are put on? Also, do they leave a sticky or residue on the car that won't come off once it is off.

Thank You.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Re: Taking off

CorvetteBoy said:
Hey

Are stickers hard to take off once they are put on? Also, do they leave a sticky or residue on the car that won't come off once it is off.

Thank You.
Yep, they come off. The best thing to do is put on a coat of wax before you put them on. It's easier to take off down the road.

A heat gun and some fingernails will do the trick. Should leave very little residue. If it does, it can be taken off with prep-sol or other paint cleaner.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Body Racing Stickers?

84 GRANDSPORT said:
I thought the same thing but I know Patrick hates when we say "ricer" so I didnt but since you are.....:lookinup:
:laughing: As I slowly mature (at age 35) I've come to the conclusion that if we continue to be harsh on people who want to dare to be different that we will ultimately stagnate the hobby and every Vette will look the same as the next. Which sucks, frankly.

:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts