1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thats looking awesome Dan. :thumbsup: I am really excited to see your car next time I come down. Your car is going to look great when it is finished. :partyon:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,761 Posts
Looking good Dan. Spidey is a whiz at sanding, he's had a lot of practice with his hood:laughing:

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. Been tough getting time to knock things out, but we're getting there. Just might meet the "May" primer deadline by 11:59pm on the 31st, lol.

Quit holding out on us
:laughing: On which part, the hood or the rear bumper?

I am really excited to see your car next time I come down. Your car is going to look great when it is finished.
You'll have to come down when it's all primed. Spidey and I were talking indoor go-karts again in the coming weeks.

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
looks pretty sweet. You worried about tires rub going over bumps with that flat of a profile? Would hate to have the tire come up into the flare you've put a bunch of time into and end up with cracks...

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
looking good bro. hey spidy you can come finish my hood now...

·
Registered
677 Posts
This should turn out pretty cool!:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looking good bro. hey spidy you can come finish my hood now...
Bring it on out, we've got an inventory of sandpaper to knock it out! :D

Lookin' good! Got any direct side shots?
I'll grab ones when it's primed. I kept it more low key so the bare glaze masks most of the detail from a direct side angle.

This should turn out pretty cool!:thumbsup:
Thanks Show, can't wait to get it covered in some color!

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That looks great! What size tire are you planning on running?
Thanks bro! Nothing crazy since spacers are giving me flexibility, C5Z wheels. I've laid it out to work with 295s but could run 305s. I remembered the thread about your sidewall ratios so I'll make sure to order them right.

Nice work!!
:cheers: hope to get that hood primed in soon.

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Thanks bro! Nothing crazy since spacers are giving me flexibility, C5Z wheels. I've laid it out to work with 295s but could run 305s. I remembered the thread about your sidewall ratios so I'll make sure to order them right.

Yeah the sidewall ratio error has been driving me nuts, but no worries I have a new set of rubber in the basement waiting to go on once the engine is done :devil:

Good luck :cheers:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts