1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
I have that book, signed by the author & DG. Won it here @ Digital :D

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
Bird, I don't know. I only went through the pages once or so. It's full of awesome race car pics though so for that alone it's worth it. I have it in the original box that it came in, it's on display in one of my displays (my treasure chests of old racing junk). Some day I will read it.

Red, I'll grab it and will see if I can find that name.... hold on.

... what time period am I looking at? There's no reference list in the back, or I can't find it LOL Is Wetzel the guy that owned your car when it was raced in Germany???

·
Registered
959 Posts
Bird, I don't know. I only went through the pages once or so. It's full of awesome race car pics though so for that alone it's worth it. I have it in the original box that it came in, it's on display in one of my displays (my treasure chests of old racing junk). Some day I will read it.

Red, I'll grab it and will see if I can find that name.... hold on.

... what time period am I looking at? There's no reference list in the back, or I can't find it LOL Is Wetzel the guy that owned your car when it was raced in Germany???

yes, 71-72

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
I just quickly scanned through it, pics are of Us tracks only, maybe it's in the text. Will have to do some more thorough searching tomorrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts