Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wed Apr 20 2011 10:35:52 ET

**Exclusive**

This year's high stakes publishing project quietly went to press this week, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

After years of research and digging by the nation's top private investigators, here it comes:

"WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President."

MORE

The street date is a LONG month away, and author Jerome Corsi, the man who torpedoed John Kerry's presidential dreams with SWIFT BOAT, has gone underground and is holding his new findings this close.

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"

MORE

Does Corsi definitively declare the location of Obama's birth?

Will the president's attorneys attempt to interfere with the book's distribution? [The publisher vows to vigorously fight any legal action that may be taken.]

Will the book finally -- once and for all -- put an end to the growing controversy?

Or will it just ignite new ones!?

"When Donald Trump said he sent PIs to Hawaii to get to the bottom of all this, he meant this book," declares an insider.

[THE CASE ranked #1,341 on AMAZON's hitparade late Wednesday morning.]

Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash7.htm

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Im guessing this is the most factually correct statement in the book:

"Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"
:laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Something tells me this is going to expose about as much as Geraldo Rivera did when he opened Al Capone's supposed hidden vault.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Something tells me this is going to expose about as much as Geraldo Rivera did when he opened Al Capone's supposed hidden vault.
Yep.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:laughing: Should be interesting to see what the guy who Swift-boated JFK2, found, or didn't find.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i'd love to see this blow up and turn into basis of the newest presidental scandal!

we'll see how much light of day it gets - you know how he is with this "free speech" thing :rolleyes:

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
I already know that he is evil incarnate, how much more information do I need?

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
I wonder what todays disclosure of the complete long form birth certificate will mean to this book??? :laughing:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I wonder what todays disclosure of the complete long form birth certificate will mean to this book??? :laughing:
More like if the upcoming release of said book was the underlying reason for the rush to release the most recent fake BC. A rush to release could explain all the obvious technical issues with the BC.

:agree:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
More like if the upcoming release of said book was the underlying reason for the rush to release the most recent fake BC. A rush to release could explain all the obvious technical issues with the BC.

:agree:
Oh, what a web we weave...when we conspire to deceive.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

'Obama blinked. Now game begins'

After this morning's surprise release by the White House of what it claims is Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate, an author challenging Obama's legal eligibility to be president – whose upcoming book has become a No. 1 bestseller a month before its release – summarizes his response to the day's events in two words: "Obama blinked."

Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., whose two previous No. 1 New York Times bestsellers – "Unfit for Command" and "The Obama Nation" both have dramatically affected the presidency – is the author of the forthcoming WND Books release "Where's the Birth Certificate: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President." After a major story on "The Drudge Report" last week, it shot up to No. 1 on Amazon's bestseller list and remains one of the nation's hottest-selling books three weeks before its official debut.

"Public pressure finally forced Obama to do what he did today. Now the game begins," said Corsi. "Nixon thought he could stop the Watergate scandal from unfolding by releasing a few tapes. All that did was fuel the fire."

Suggesting that Obama's presidency will not survive the revelations contained in his book – which goes beyond the birth certificate controversy to definitively document the multiple legal problems with Obama being a U.S. president – Corsi said, simply, "When people read the book, they will see that Obama is not eligible to be president."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=292213

·
Registered
19,476 Posts

'Obama blinked. Now game begins'

After this morning's surprise release by the White House of what it claims is Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate, an author challenging Obama's legal eligibility to be president – whose upcoming book has become a No. 1 bestseller a month before its release – summarizes his response to the day's events in two words: "Obama blinked."

Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., whose two previous No. 1 New York Times bestsellers – "Unfit for Command" and "The Obama Nation" both have dramatically affected the presidency – is the author of the forthcoming WND Books release "Where's the Birth Certificate: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President." After a major story on "The Drudge Report" last week, it shot up to No. 1 on Amazon's bestseller list and remains one of the nation's hottest-selling books three weeks before its official debut.

"Public pressure finally forced Obama to do what he did today. Now the game begins," said Corsi. "Nixon thought he could stop the Watergate scandal from unfolding by releasing a few tapes. All that did was fuel the fire."

Suggesting that Obama's presidency will not survive the revelations contained in his book – which goes beyond the birth certificate controversy to definitively document the multiple legal problems with Obama being a U.S. president – Corsi said, simply, "When people read the book, they will see that Obama is not eligible to be president."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=292213
That's what I'm talking about! :thumbsup:
These two events are related.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
You poor right wing wacko's !!!!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts