Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought my '05 C6 Z51 could use a splash of silver so i've had her stripped and sanded down to the bare panels so i can have her re-painted with House of Kolor Metallic Racing Silver (Kandy). I'm adding ice pearl mini fleck + chrome silver mini fleck so she really shines. Oh yeah had some z06 flared rear fenders placed but i wanted larger air intake scoops so i had them enlarged as well. The new '07 Z06 rims have been widened to 13.75 inches to hold 345's. New blacked out headlights and lower fog lights are being installed and Car should be getting primed next week and painting/wet sanding by early Aug....just in time for new LS7X Warhawk engine install. Look out C6dude.....

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic of rear flared Z06 1/4 panel with enlarged air intake duct.

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pic of new '07 Z06 rims widened to 13.75"

Attachments

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Warhawk" engine???:smokin:
yep! if you go to C6dudues www.dpecorvettes.com - he has a link which talks all about it. Where he is planning a T.T. version i am going the supercharger route. I am nos. 3 on the list and have been waiting for mine for 6 months now. Release date is said to be early August! can't wait....i'm sure C6dude can't either.

a

·
Registered
319 Posts
yep! if you go to C6dudues www.dpecorvettes.com - he has a link which talks all about it. Where he is planning a T.T. version i am going the supercharger route. I am nos. 3 on the list and have been waiting for mine for 6 months now. Release date is said to be early August! can't wait....i'm sure C6dude can't either.

a
Did you ever get the motor installed?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts