Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade my 2006 RED Z06 quarter panels for stock red quarter panels. Perfect for anyone who wants to save big time money for the Z06 look. The rear panels are complete and include all inner parts. I put the GM OEM panels on about 6 months ago hoping I would be able to upgrade the wheels as well. It just has not happened, so I think I will be taking my vette back to the stock look. But I don't have the stock quarter panels anymore, so I am looking for an exchange+$150 (neg). Local Pickup great, otherwise buyer will have to pay shipping both ways--b/c this is such a great deal for the buyer.

· Registered
161 Posts
this is an awesome deal. i have a friend looking for this but he has a yellow vette. im gonna let him know and maybe you guys can work something out :thumbsup:

· Registered
80 Posts
where in tx?

i live near denton and work in southlake

· Registered
66 Posts
Wanted-c6 Zo6 "complete" Body Kit

I have an 07 C6-lookin to do a ZO6 Clone-Anybody know any private sellers- I already know GM, East Coast Corvettes & Lingenfelter all offer the above-Lookin to save some $$$$$ -THANKS :)

· Registered
80 Posts
do you still have these available?
victory red?

i will come down on a road trip and pick them up for $100

andrew

· Registered
20 Posts
i would love to see some pics of the panels... i live in CA so i'd pay the shipping... let me know.. i'm really interested!! my car is always kept in the garage and the weather in the bay area is always cold..so it's never out in the rain/sun... it's always 'just right' :partyon:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.